Anurag would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my personal tech blog

Anurag
Anurag
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey i would like a honest review/feedback on the various aspects of my blog.

My blog is a personal tech blog where I share whatever tips, tricks , tutorials and tech knowledge that i have gained through my experiences of consuming technology.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Anurag
Anurag
from Mumbai
12 years ago

anyone please

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I love the content. You have covered the basics very well.

But I didnt like the them, I think you need a more exciting and "techie" sort of theme, if you know what I mean.the separation between posts is a bit vague, see if you can find a theme that shows more in a single screen view without scrolling. You will have many topics on your site that would be helpful, so the title is all that a person needs to find what he needs. The excerpt is not needed since the title will describe the content anyway. So, I suggest that you find a theme that allows maximum visibility to a high number of posts rather than one where you need to scroll down. Try for a black, white and grey theme if you can. Its very fashionable nowadays. Check "goodtheme" on wordpress. Since you are a techie, you will be able to edit the home page to your liking. It has the option to display post titles with small excerpts and one pic on the home page. You can show multiple posts that way.

*phew* enough said.

All the best!

Anurag
Anurag
from Mumbai
12 years ago

thanku very much for the feedback. i got your point and would work in that direction. btw i am not using wordpress so cannot use the theme you suggested. However i would sure look for alternative and make changes accordingly

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

in that case, my first advice is that you move to wordpress. hehe

Anurag
Anurag
from Mumbai
12 years ago

well i am using drupal and i love it and am in no mood to change it. I am very comfortable with having build 2 more sites with it.. so would stick to it.. u knw some "techies" just have their favorites and wont listen to anyone on it. :P hehe no intention of offending u btw

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

i know i know. I was kidding too mate :o)

Anurag
Anurag
from Mumbai
12 years ago

i did change the theme. plz do see it and give me a feedback