Support for HP Take Flight with Colors Contest

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi All,

This support thread is for all queries on the latest contest launched on IndiBlogger by Hewlett Packard IPG.

So fire away! Happy to help!

IndiTeam

First 1-20
21-22
Replies 21 to 22 of 22 Ascending
Kimi Shrivastava
Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

I am actually confused about the topic too..It says "Why must somethings always be Black & White? " and then it asks us to write on what we want to see in colors..er.. like what exactly the topic means?

1) Do we have to tell why something should always be black and white and never given color just because it showcases its true beauty in black and white only? (From the title)

OR

2) Do we have to tell something we would like to see in colors which is currently black and white? (From the description)

Please help!! I feel that description is something that accurately describes what we have to write..but the title is very confusing!!!

Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

Exactly!! the title and the decription dont seem to match!! i am confused tooUndecided

Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Kimi, you need to write as per point 2 you've mentioned

Swati
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

im confused too!!!

hi vineet, the topic says what one wants to see in color, any old black and white thing.

what is wanted. an imaginative  story or what. if you could elaborate on it. it would be gr8.

you know very well I am slow at grasping things.

Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

This example will make it clear: when ever I play chess, I keep wondering why the board has to be in black and white. I would rather have it with all squares in different colors. Now with a chess board which has many shades and not just black and white, what would it look like? Imagine and blog away!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that an entry can be in any form: a short article, story, poem or anything even more creative.

First 1-20
21-22
LockSign in to reply to this thread