One Thing You Like About

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Like the title says, you have to visit the blog of the blogger above yourself (the blogger who has the latest reply) and post one thing you really like about his/her blog.

It can be anything, for example, it may be one particular post

or the template or anything else that you feel is worth mentioning. But please be as specific as possible. I believe this can be a nice way to discover new blogs and bloggers.

Suggestions invited to make this thread better . Lets begin :)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: improvement
1-20
21-40 41-46
Replies 1 to 20 of 46 Ascending
abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

One of the many things that I liked abt Pooja's blog was her content. She really knows how to express herself. Way to go, Pooja :)

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Shankar Jhi-

First of all, I love the blog's nameSealed

Secondly, the blog is really simple and attractiveSmile. Real, nice choice in templateLaughing.

The topics you right on are really good, and your writing skills are really niceCool.

Shankar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank you ji ;) 

i really liked your Be my Valentine post as it reminded me of my post about my cycle.  I also liked the bird that keeps flying to the place where I am reading. And the post where you have taken time and appreciated fellow members. Good job :)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks a lotSmile.

I'm glad you liked themSealed

Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Animesh - I like your story in pieces. Well thought out background and the pieces are cut at the right places that will sustain interest of the reader. Very well done stories :)

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

One thing I like about Dhiraj's blog are the photographs. The pics are really beautifully captured whether its a scenic landscape or a traffic jam! Great pics!

Shankar
from Chennai
12 years ago

@Abhi - I like the simple titles that you have given for your posts! 

Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Leo , loved your Header and Signature .

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

OK. 3 People ahead in one reply.. *confused as to which blog to talk of*  Undecided

1. Arti's - I love her yatra tales.. so much wonderful photographs.. some inspire poetry too Laughing. (*can I use them if needed, giving the credits link?* Yell)
  2. DS - Best blog for cricket IMO. Direct discussions, no dilly dallying.. Smile also, the url Cricket Wise. lot of cricket wisdom I think Cool
  3. Dhiraj's - Again, beautiful photographs.. some reminded me of Kerala, though they were of some other place.. (*admire photography, really talented ppl*) Smile

OK. Problem solved Tongue out Inditeam, can you increase the smileys in this? it needs a thumbs up smiley and a yawn smiley.. two of my favorites InnocentUndecidedTongue outMoney mouth

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

My photos inspire Leo's poetry ... Yes, IndiTeam we do need some more smileys here.. probably one showing a person on cloud level nine!! Thanks Cool And yeah, you can use them even w/o the credit links.. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks a ton Leo! Your poems are like a bowler bowling in full rhythm:):)
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The next person pls. review Dhiraj Shenoy's blog Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I love the fact that Dhiraj gives us a sneak peek into the hidden gems of Karnataka...

Undiscovered places which are not well known but truly beautiful!!!

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Arti and DS .

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Dhiraj, pls.. thanks for what?

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@STE-TSW I loved the mix of ingredients that you use to cook up your blog stories.. 50 gm humour,15gm emotions,30gm Fiction, 10gm Romance which consititutes the Solitary writers blog... Leaves a wonderful aftertaste! Smile

And I also loved reading about your adventures with the Mischief Monger - your latest fiery post! All the Best! Smile

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

Rashmi Nair,

What I like about your blog is its tempalte.I think that the first tab provides you an option to change your templates accordingly.The Photos used are  too good.Yes! you do write well.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I like the simplicity in the structure and template, and even more so, the elegant inkdrop header image at Mr. Unreasonable. (Madhur's blog).

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@arti Loved the simplistic yet cosy feel of your blog especially the banner, goes perfectly with your blog

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Madhur Smile

Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@Cricket wise , Like your recent post on sledging . 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yeah, even I liked it... Nice fiery post! All the Best @DS :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks a lot Dhiraj and Arti:)
Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ DS , Wow full blog dedicated to Cricket . why have you not covered the India-England Oneday series .

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Time! The big factor.
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Bumping this thread again!

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Good work abhi!
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah good thread Abhi!! Love to see more people participate:)
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@Arti Loved your header Arti:) Its Awesome!! The content too is vast complemented with lots of beautiful pics which give us a nice virtual journey:)
Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

DS, I like the simple layout and pleasing colours. Since I am not too taken up with cricket I read your posts on colour and the lack of it. They were good. You could have a category for other stuff too, can't you, considering you write so well?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Zephyr Smile

Coming from such a senior member like you who writes so well, this is a BIG compliment for me Smile

Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS: But you have not responded to my suggestion on writing about other things Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I would love to write about other stuff but I hardly get the time to update my cricket blog... Will try to write sometimes about random stuff on my current blog.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS Me and my brother have together created the header, Thank you so much , will also tell him abt this :)

I had absolutely loved your World Cup posts, very different aspect presented with a unique take! But what happened after that, I wish you blog abt cricket even more often! Following the game I love is so much more fun when done thru your blog, seriously :)

Keep blogging Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Ya, the header is one of the best I have ever seen!! Also after the World Cup, I am getting lesser time but I still try to post whenever I can... Thanks for those encouraging words Arti.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Jose Tinto Loved the logo in the header, very creative.. I liked it!

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

@ Adhokshaj hahahahaha... yes u r rite..  

Abhishek Sinha
Abhishek Sinha
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I like the fact that 'Just like that' blog has more than 50 followers, a good number to achieve given the content focusses on politics and socitey. As for content, its pretty simple and lucid

Adhokshaj Bellurkar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Abhishek, just loved the name of your blog, Bakwaswani. :)

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

@ Animesh :  thank you :) :)

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Thank u guys :) :)

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks for the appreciation Sunita Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Adhokshaj Loved going through your blog, good to see you back here on Indi:) The posts are worth pondering over and also light hearted takes on life in IIT... Well written, loved the latest post on atheist too!

1-20
21-40 41-46
LockSign in to reply to this thread