GuJJu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.gujjumakesmemad.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

Please review my blog, i am new here :)

GuJJu
GuJJu
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello indibloggers,

I just got approved on the forum and i am roaming around here and there. I have to post about only my blog, and yes i am going to do it.

It's not that i have choosen a niche and i am going to stick around to it.

Whatever i face in the real life, whatever i learn, which ever tutorial, i will share with the visitors.

That's all.

Thank you for reading friends,

GuJJu Freak

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
GuJJu
GuJJu
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Oh yes, i haven't still removed the broken links, i do SEO, I am on hackforums.

And the blog is only 1 month old sir. :p

I got traffic all from facebook, reddit, digg, stumpleupon.

Won't get too early the search engine traffic as the blog is new and google bot won't take risk to add my blog to the top of the search engine pages.

Yeah, i am willint to review yours, as i am new here can you please give me the link to your thread.

GuJJu
GuJJu
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Well, i am not a professional SEO. I learned it cause i needed it and i see the success. I can only give you advice and i gurantee i will bring properity to your blog.

On-page seo is done by me, backlinks you have to purchase cause i don't have money to but it.Frown

Amit
from India
12 years ago

Purchasing backlink is considered bad by google. In the recent past google has penalised by decreasing the pagerank of many blogs/websites who buy or sell backlinks.

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

hi gujju, your blog is really having a good template and a good content as well I cant imagine that in the first month anyone can post more than 50 post, are you a full time blogger?

but your progress is good and you are on the right way.

Keep Bloggingggggggggg.

GuJJu
GuJJu
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion.

I ain't a full time blogger, i am on hackforums so kind of a hacker. I have a habit of staying online for many hours.

So whenever i get stuck i find interesting, i do little research about it, google it and vola, the article is prepared.

that's how you must do too.

But i don't suggest to sit on internet for 7 and 8 hours like me.Tongue out