Premkumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://techsterous.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 53

A blog/forum on science for students (Includes a forum too) - Please review

Premkumar
Premkumar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hello!

The blog was originally intended to create a huge repository of articles on science that would help students at all levels. I have posted on a few interesting topics and as I found it very difficult to afford time for writing quality articles, I invited my fellow college mates (Students and Alumni of Anna University Chennai) to contribute self-written articles for the blog. I have recently added a forum on one page of the blog so that it can facilitate discussions on science and technology. The forum also has a section for school students which I think is the first forum for school level people in India (Or atleast in Tamilnadu). All these have been done very recently and I expect it to bustle with activity very soon. I would like to have positive and negative opinions on the appearance, structure and quality of the blog so that I can work on improving it and make it really worth a visit.

Thank you,

Premkumar

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: To give more clarity
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Premkumar
Premkumar
from Chennai
12 years ago

I would be happy if some of you contribute to the blog by writing articles. You can have a look at http://techsterous.blogspot.com/p/contribute.html

Bharat
Bharat
from Fresh Meadows
12 years ago

I think your blog is based on a good concept. The layout is simple and alluring. The articles are more of computer science and math related: two subjects that I've lost some touch with, but I'm trying to get back into! I do research in pharmaceutical drug delivery systems, and would love to blog about that someday. Would you consider a place on your blog for more chemistry/pharma topics also?

Premkumar
Premkumar
from Chennai
12 years ago

@Liberalcynic

Firstly, thank you for review and comments.

You are right. There is more of math in the blog and the reason is I am an Engineer. The objective of the blog is to have rich content on all facets of science and that includes Chemistry/pharma too. Unfortunately, all of of my friends who could be potential writers for the blog, are engineers and they won't be able to contribute much in this area. It would be great if you could write some articles under these topics. I would be more than happy to expand the blog's scope to the areas of science that it hasn't seen so far. Looking forward to some intersting pieces of Chemistry from you.

you can contact me @ techsterous.blog@gmail.com