11 years ago

New contest folks - it's time to get whacky! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=70

Replies 21 to 40 of 154 Ascending
zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

it is 5th today... will i get it or not ??

zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

i havent my hamper yet! leave alonr the sample :( sigh

Mirchi
Mirchi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Finally recieved hamper Laughing

WIll I get sample as well or only hamper?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Earlier, I used to feel happy whenever things are postponed: be it an IndiContest, an exam or a presentation. But now, I have started disliking it. I started drawing some pictures for this contest in the beginning of March. Not yet completed! A class presentation and a quiz has also been postponed. All these are getting accumulated and I fear the worst of things happening. Frown

But the good thing is that IndiBlogger and Sunsilk are ensuring that everyone who wants to participate in the contest gets the chance. Smile

Mirchi
Mirchi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

didnt recieve

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Contest extended to the 15th of April... Sunsilk tells us that anyone who did not get a hamper, or got a damaged one will get a fresh hamper by the 5th...!

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Even i didnt receive the hamper. :(:(:(
Mirchi
Mirchi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Didnt receive yet. Got a call on Friday from some number from Mumbai asking if I received the Hamper. 

Hoping to recieve

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks Renie..

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Folks, we're doing whatever we can... right now both IndiBlogger and Sunsilk are chasing a certain courier company up hill and down dale.

Since many still haven't received their samples, we have pushed the last date to the 5th of April.

Amartya
from Bangalore
11 years ago

sunsilk and tressemme should have asked dove for the courier's name Smile, dove is fast in sending samples. 

technophilo
technophilo
from Vellore
11 years ago

I didnt receive the sample yet... when i will get as last date is nearing for submitting post

zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

havent recibved both sample n hamper.:((

mail recived frm indi.. replied ....

Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
11 years ago

Indiblogger team had sent a mail to inform if hampers are not delivered.Have to reply through mail or contact us link or can message in this forum?

" I never received my hamper"

Hope to get soon.

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
11 years ago

Hey, still did not get either of the two Sunsilk hampers.. maybe after announcing Unilever realized that they can't afford :)

Vaishnevi Paatil
Vaishnevi Paatil
from satara
11 years ago

Hi, this is kind of late, but have waiting for my sample of sunsilk straight hair product. had also sent an email notifing that have not the product. but no one replied back. had written for the previous contest with sunsilk, whr in we had to write about out whackiest ideas to get straight hair.

Its a sad thing that did not recievee the sample had applied for. 

I hope someone looks into the matter. thank you for reading this! :)

zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

there was this dove sample long back which i never recived ...

got the lakme hamper...

the sunsilk hamper and sample is still not reached me .......:(

dove too...

Solitary Sojourner
Solitary Sojourner
from Chennai
11 years ago

I didn't recieve the earlier Dove sample. And now I haven't recieved the Sunsilk one too. Actually I haven't recieved any physical sample/ prize except the snapdeal vouchers that were emailed. Is it delivered only in select cities? My address is a small town and is there any rule that they don't deliver there?

Rajni sinha
from nagpur
11 years ago

had received my sunsilk ---now am waiting for dove

Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
11 years ago

Still I never received my hamper

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Every one... Yes we are going to receive 2 packages, one hamper and one sample... I received my Sunsilk Hamper then after few days received my Dove sample then Sunsilk sample came knocking same day, which was yesterday. :)

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Renie  I have received the hamper and also send the post for the contest but my entry is not reflecting in the entries received even though I got a msg as "submission successful"- could you please look into it?

LockSign in to reply to this thread