Make creative 'ad' of your blog

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hi Friends!

Make creative ad of your blog and post it here. I don't think, we need to give link here. This will surely attract more readers on your blogs. 

Thanks! Smile

First 1-20
21-25
Replies 21 to 25 of 25 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

"My Friendship with words of love, 

which will make you fall in Love" .

This is sweetie Simran's ad by me...for her blog .My Friendship

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
:) Great :)
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I am wondering why people have not chosen some of the great advertising tag lines Dil maange More, Majbooti ki jod, Take the thunder, Nothing official about it, loving caring and sharing, connecting people etc.

good ideas umesh ji.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Nice Umeshji :)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Really great Umeshji! 

Once upon a time there lived a Musa, 

A revolted to become an            ing,

This is My story                             My

This is how my musings germinated. Once in a lifetime opportunity to subscribe My Musings totally free free & free. Offer valid for exclusive Indiblogger members only. So hurry, limited seats available By order My Musings My Musings
I hope I have not bloated too far
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thank God! I have already subscribed. and grabbed my seat on My musings too.........! I didn't know the strict :P Rules! No tension for me now! Smile . 

Hurry up friends! 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hopefully there are no hidden terms and conditions... I will join too:):) Hurry offer till stocks last!!!
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

And Friends! You will get rarest of rare gems on My Musings so don't miss the chance!

Thanks Mohini Ji & Arti Ji, I am going on a pilgrimage with full family and group. Date begins 28th June 1st stop rameshwaram. All my subscribers will be bestowed with unending prayers of well wishes at all holy shrines I visit. Cheers.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Have a safe journey Pramodji... Pray from my side too:)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Wow! Pramodji That's really great! Wish you happy and spiritual jeorney....! that's great, we will be bestowed by unendig prayers. so nice of you. will you be active here or not ? we will miss you.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Arti again ham dono........ek sath type kar rahen hai 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
:-D
Thanks mohini Ji , I will be online 24*7, Arti Ji I will be mailing you my itenary, will be needing your expert advice
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Any time Pramodji:) Will be happy to be of any help to you:)
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

GOOD to see Pramod starting an yatra, with free offers that too valid for Indibloggers.

Thanks Umesh Ji, I wish to havethe pleasure to invite you as a chief guest at my Musings . I will be sincerely obliged by your kind consent.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@pramodji your itemary looks super good.This is one BIG Yatra! Have safe journey:-) Actually I wont be having access to my machine for a few days, am unable to mail you and hence am writing this here. Will reply to you Asap..

thanks  ton arti ji, 

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
From Karbo, ladbo and jeetbo KKR has changed its tag line to Tel malish, Tension maat leh yaar. SRK is shown as massaging the players Lolz At the end of the day KKR s performance has been creditable.
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

:)

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dhinka Chika, Dhinka Chika, Dhinka Chika, Dhinka Chika, Ae Ae Ae Ae.. Raj's Blog

Cool

he's  a jolly good fellow, 

he's  a jolly good fellow

he's  a jolly good fellow........,

Amar Ashok Jajoo
from Nagpur
12 years ago

@Raj..You look quite ready with your blog..Tongue out

R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@both : HAHAHA!!!!