Express your current "INDIVINE" Experience - Improvements & Shortfalls

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Hi, blogger friends!

I've been quite enticed by this current "Indivine" format, which happens to be an exciting idea. Nevertheless, I feel that there's always room for improvement in this format too. What's your experience been? And what steps do you suggest towards improvement? If you feel satisfied and contented or otherwise, please, share the whys with Us, here...

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Inscrutable
First 1-20
21-27
Replies 21 to 27 of 27 Descending
Sandy
Sandy
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Rennie

I think voting on Indivine needs to change. Rather than making it binary it should allow us to rate the post on a 1 to 5 scale. Popular blogs should be selected as a combination of Higher rating and number of votes cast.

For e.g. a Post with rating of 5 but only 2 votes will appear below a post with a rating of 4.5 and 15 votes casted.

I also think that restricting a post to single category is incorrect. For e.g. Bollywood: Miles away from Bharat  This post is both rerlated to Politics and Nation building as well Bollywood. Tags surely help, but multiple categories should be allowed.

I really find it hard to digest that some of the posts with much poorer quality are rated higher than mine. Voting needs to encouraged.

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Thanks, Sandy, for posting your truly workable suggestions,here!

I myself am awaiting the dawn of intent on the part of the Indiblogger team vis-a-vis Indivine. Let's keep our fingers crossed for that to transpire at the earliest.

Until then, keep blogging for the sake of your readers and fans. Cheers! Smile

Varnita Bose
Varnita Bose
from hyderabad
14 years ago

I concur with all the ideas given by Shrinath, especially the timeline idea.

It makes no sense otherwise to post something as it could remain under the 'recent' tab for any time ranging from 5 mins to half an hour depending on the traffic at a given point of time.

Hope you are reading this Renie

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Now, this "View post to promote" tab is the most phenomenal improvement done to Indivine ever...! This would add so much meaning to it, now... I'm sure! Great innovation, Indi-Team! Keep up the good work...

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Have nothing much to comment here. Have posted my first #indivine entry today :D that too a indimeet review.

Cheers!

P.S. More once I use it for couple of times.

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

That's great! Good luck, dear Sanjay! Cheers! Smile

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Shrinath

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
13 years ago

Many times good posts are missed or skipped due to a large number of new posts on 'latest' and by the time we want to go back to those missed post, many more new posts are added making the list still longer.

Atreya Thapliyal
Atreya Thapliyal
from Delhi
13 years ago

Sir,I am just a few days old on Indiblogger. Will need some time to understand the model.In any case,thanks for your support.

First 1-20
21-27
LockSign in to reply to this thread