Is Dabur Contest in Happy Hours still open ?

Nikita Goel
Nikita Goel
from Houston
9 years ago

Can we post more than one time for this Contest ?

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/#submission_requirements

First 1-20
21-31
Replies 21 to 31 of 31 Descending
Chandresh Jain
Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
9 years ago

Vouchers left is still 100 ? means none approved in last 2 days ?? ..Even in Indistatus number of post changed from 514 to 454 ? Confusion 

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Chandresh - Sirf champions hi tough situations mein calm rakhte hai :P

Suraaangni.png 

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
9 years ago

Lol @Tanishq (y) Cheers 1

Ashis Dubey
Ashis Dubey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I think IB team has given a chance to those whose entries were rejected previously. 

I submitted my entry just now. :-)

Deepika
Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

.. the moderation has started... 4 Vouchers has been given :) 

Vaishnavie K
Vaishnavie K
from Chennai
9 years ago

Got my voucher.

Srinivasa Prasath
Srinivasa Prasath
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Voucher distribution is happening in snail pace .. guess that's the sign of strict 'validation' Cool

But glad I got mine Money mouth Thank you IB and Dabur for reopening this HH! :)

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Glad my post is approved and I'm entitled to win a flip kart voucher. Congratulations to all the bloggers whose post got accepted. 

Have a nice evening everyone :)

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
9 years ago

I got my voucher too... Yipee ! Wowiee... Thanks a lot team Indi...

Deepika
Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I am glad too... mine got approved :) 

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
9 years ago

Can some one plz throw some light ;) on how to use the voucher. We just need the coupon code right once we order stuff ranging to 1000 bucks :) Right !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Tanya 

http://www.flipkart.com/egv-faq 

How do I pay with an e-Gift Voucher?

• Go to flipkart.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay", the same as our regular checkout.
  • Select the "Pay By e-Gift Voucher" option.
  • Enter your 16-digit voucher number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.

If the amount of your eGift Voucher doesn't cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks a lot @ Ranjith. You must have received yours too :)

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Tanya, first you need to register yourself on Flipkart, and then after selecting your product and upon clicking the "buy now" button, you will be asked to fill in your address details. After that you will be taken to the payment page. There you will find the various payments options - credit card, net banking, EMI, Debit card, Cash on delivery, and then EGV. This EGV is the e-gift Voucher, so you have to choose this option. On clicking it, you will find two boxes. Now in the 1st box, type in your voucher code and in the second box, type in the PIN of the voucher. Click on "Apply" button and tadaaaa.. your online purchase from FK is done! You will get an email regarding the tracking details, or you can also track it through your FK profile. On the day when they would be going to your house to deliver your product, they will inform you on the ph. number that you would have given them while ordering, so no hassles. 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
9 years ago

By the time, I finished my mini-essay explaining the steps, Ranjith had come and explained everything so crisply and without wasting too many characters Sealed 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I received mine long ago, during the previous phase Wink

Amit I copied it from Flipkart website Tongue out

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congratulations to all the Winners who were unable to participate earlier and now got the second chance to win the contest Smile

Salman Ravoof
Salman Ravoof
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I got the voucher too. My first one. Feels good. How does one keep track of what contests/happy hours are happening. With contests it's kind of easy since they're open for days. But with happy hours? Any tips? 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can subscribe to email alerts and follow IB on twitter

Biswa Prakash
Biswa Prakash
from Delhi
9 years ago

Received my voucher :)

Amita
Amita
from New Delhi
9 years ago

The link says 1 hour to moderation. does it means i can still submit my entry?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can submit your entry anytime. Right now, during the moderation time and even after time. Moderation time is the time when they check the entries they received and give vouchers. If there are vouchers still left, then moderation will take place on subsequent days also till all vouchers are over.

First 1-20
21-31
LockSign in to reply to this thread