Locked Take away posts which hurts our religious faith

I now came to see a post related to my Muslim brothers. I am a Hindu by born and living as a human in this world. please u should not encourage such posts.

Madrasa is a school of terrorism?

it is not good to Indiblogger team to encourage such post and hurt our feelings.

here is the link 

http://satyendrakikavita.blogspot.in/2015/07/madrasa-is-school-of-terrorism.html

Thank you...

http://satyendrakikavita.blogspot.in/2015/07/madrasa-is-school-of-terrorism.html
Edited 9 years ago
Reason: for sharing a link
Replies 21 to 40 of 44 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Since there is a demand to BAN me, I'd like to request the IndiTeam to:

1. Not to expect an apology for something I do not feel I am at fault for.

2. If after reading through the thread and all the comments (With full understanding of the issue being discussed, and not taking isolated comments into considering the the merits of the case at hand), if you feel that I am at fault, well, it's your turf, feel free to ban me.

But, an apology (unconditional or whatever) for something I don't think I am wrong at, is NOT COMING!

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Ignore such calls for ban, CK :)) 

champati manikanta
from kakinada
9 years ago

Ban me first and then CK. I am a Hindu and supporting  Muslim brothers hurting you all.

My blood is same as my brother god don't see discrimination and just suggested to make a review of a post and now it reached almost a war. This discrimination in society letting more edict  to religion.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Mujhe bhi ban de do, maine galti se pura thread padh liya. Ab mujhe koi haq nahi yahan rehne ka :))

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago
Ck, request to BAN u? I haven't read entire thread..wait I will come back!!!!

Everyone, get your wand out and shout "Banus Bloggus" at each other!

Entertaining thread....

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago
UK-Bhai confusion here- You started as an Indian in the entire debate and somewhere in the middle of conversationn your Hindu soul offended and expecting an apology from CK..So who are you? Indian or Hindu? I think this a debate can continue based on what exactly is your stand.... Next, CK has put his views without targeting you, me or anyone so why target him directly? He has put his views in a tone of healthy debate, So if we can contribute for an healthy debate, let's go ahead but why changing the entire course of debate and getting into personal attacks for no reason? asking IB to ban Ck or anyone is just rediculous...Like I stated there are many extremist bloggers among us, either we choose to ignore or fight with them in their comment section.
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

For those who are curious, I am keeping the thread open. Just keep the argument clean with a neutral tone and objective points rather than finger pointing and raising hell like Arnab Goswami. The last thing we should be doing is giving a reason to the original architects of 'divide and rule' policy to laugh at us beyond their graves. 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Someone congratulated some country on IndiTalk after it won some cricket match against India and some fan of cricket called that person stupid. #o

its alright, you can take the name....or else renie will be confused whom to ban for this, and may ban you for not being clear

I am the one who started this thread still now I say do not entertain such posts. You can search and see it is promoted by other bloggers. If such posts are entertained one day all will be divide and be ruled by such bloggers.

Taking a controversial topic from the news posting it in indivine is not good supporting such a post without reporting is also not good. so I started this thread.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Everyone has the right to speak and although we may not support or like each pov we cannot go on banning everyone. a blog is a personal space and a blogger can write whatever he/ she wants. Best thing you can do is ignore. And banning the thread starter and CK is beyond ridiculous.

Thank you DS

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

DS, Agreed that a blog is a personal space and everyone has got a right to write whatever he/she wants.

And I guess this thread started on the note whether content like this be allowed on the forum, since it hurts religious sentiments with unrealistic generalizations.

Neither me nor the thread starter asked the blogger in question to be banned here, rather it was a discussion on what measures does IB have if someone comes across such posts, and as such, suggestions were offered, as evident from the first couple of posts.

Beyond that, everything is out in the open for everyone to see, read and comprehend. Nothing has taken place between me, UK or champati outside this forum or on IndiMail. And then everyone has the right to comprehend things the way they want.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I am discussing the same with the author of this post too on his blog. Through his replies, as unexpected from fanatics, I do get an impression that this is a person with whom one can reason, without feeling like banging their heads against a wall.

Hello friends, I really feel very sad due to an unfair criticism of my latest blog by some so-called secular people. But then I can understand you can not please everyone in the world and very few people like to hear the truth. I am no different from the blogger of Bangladesh, cartoonist of France, journalist, who were ruthlessly killed for exposing the truth. Secularism does not mean that you close your eyes from the evil happening on the name of religion in society.

I want to clear some misconception about me, I am not a journalist, not connected with any political party  or Hindu organization. This is my personal blog and I don't make any money out of it in  anyway.So what I am? like the majority of Hindus, I am a liberal Hindu, I respect all the religion and believe in peaceful  co-existence. As a responsible citizen I raise my voice against social evils. I don't want to promote hate against any religion but i am depicting the real picture of the present so that future can be improved.  

I want to clear some misconception about me, I am not a journalist, not connected with any political party  or Hindu organization. This is my personal blog and I don't make any money out of it in  anyway.So what I am? like the majority of Hindus, I am a liberal Hindu, I respect all the religion and believe in peaceful  co-existence. As a responsible citizen I raise my voice against social evils. I don't want to promote hate against any religion but i am depicting the real picture of the present so that future can be improved.  
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

Do whatever you like on your blog..its the generalising that was not right...Islam has many sects..not all are radical so to club all madrasa would be wrong...there are certain sects mostly Saudi influenced ones that might be doing what you suggested in your blog..so do a careful study and then write.

champati manikanta
from kakinada
9 years ago

Yes, Bhai you respect all religions. A big Namaskar to youFrown Bhagvatgita chapter 16, forgiveness is a great thing whatever you call me a secular......... it's up to you. showing one reason and say all are bad is not right. I think you understand my feeling.

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
9 years ago

Satyendra I am glad you came forward and accepted your mistake.  Since you are a journalist you know better than all of us.  We have restricted freedom of speech from ethics point of view.  We can't excersice our right to speak and hurt an entire community.  Not all Muslims are terrorists.  I have a Muslim brother and a Muslim sister for over 30 years now and we have seen the communal riots together and shared food from the same plate.. It hurts when you generalise the entire community. I go to a mosque regularly and my muslim sister comes with me to the temple. That is the beauty of our country. We need to respect each other.  Like my other fellow bloggers said,  you write with responsibility what you want on your blog but dont share it on public forums where it could start a controversy. One radical group reached a place ghatkopar in Mumbai last year over a Facebook comment and thrashed a boy. Not bragging about myself but had I not intervened taking a few blows on myself, he would been news the next day.  So please be careful in what you write as people have become too sensitive on these issues. Also take an advice from me as an elder brother that never say Hindu,  Muslim,  parsi,  jew,  Sikh while writing about sensitive issues. Instead use words like "groups,  comnunity". Even in print media an ethic is followed when reporting a riot.  I am sure you have noted it.  They always report as "riot between two groups", that is done so that hatred does not spread. People are quick to draw sides here so we as responsible bloggers have to be careful what we say. We can say that we have freedom of speech and all that but fact is we dont have right to Say hate words against any community whatsoever and one can be prosecuted. So requesting you to refrain from doing such mistakes in future.. Bhai aagey jo tujhe theek lagey. 😊 

I don't want to hurt anyone or I promote a fight between two communities. I want to make people aware of what the current situation is. I don't know what i did wrong in my post, I just appreciate the move of Maharashtra govt to de-recognise the madrasa  and presented my opinion on it supported by facts. But some so-called secular people are presenting it in an offensive way. Height of secularism.

Some people are snatching away my constitutional right of freedom of expression. I request the IB team please review my blog post and comments on thread and act against the people who are defaming me and my blog and hampering my right of expression. meanwhile, I will also raise a ban request on champati and those who supported him  if they don't offer an unconditional apology 

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Sure. Please do go ahead.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

It's good when bloggers come and clarify what they've said. It removes all the unnecessary misunderstanding. But just like how you have a right to express, the same people who criticize your opinion also have a right to express. A right to expression flows both ways. What you guys should be talking about is cause and effect. Nobody likes to be generalized, especially at the time when there is a bit of a tension in the air. I hope this experience will make everyone be responsible for their words and hopefully they'll participate in such topics with a clear head. Personally, I doubt that would happen but you'll never know!!

No1 is getting banned for anything, but I really wish some people take their attitude down a notch or two. It's not very healthy and simply derails the topic in hand. Whoever it is, rather than posting in public, ask the admins by pressing the report button. If they don't see any reason to ban anything, respect their opinion. If you can't handle it, leave the thread. Personally, I don't see almost anyone doing anything wrong. It just that at the heat of the moment, things went out of hand last night (especially in Inditalk).  Champati was concerned and he did bring it forward in a civil manner in the forum. Its not an outsider's post. Its a blog post by a blogger who is one of the members in Indiblogger. Its as simple as that. It did open a can of worms :P, but saying that he should be banned is just wrong. In a way, it should be appreciated so that people who read such post will be more responsible in taking care of what they have to say in public. Out of all the things, taking things out of context should have been avoided. It is exactly the same reason why I kept the thread open so that people can talk about a tensed topic. I also asked the blogger to post here, to which he finally decided to do it. I have my own opinion of which I've already posted it. Its my opinion. Respect eachother. Learn from eachother. You guys are bloggers. People read your content. At least start looking at things objective and correct each other. 

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Blogging took birth due to freedom of expressing what we feel. Who are we to question someone's thought or opinion? Don't like something, skip over it. You cross the mud-puddle on road while walking instead of shouting in the middle of it to remove it.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

And I don't get one thing. Where the hell banning came in picture? Why ban that blogger for his opinions? Why ban CK who was just discussing? The discussion is bound to happen. And what is that behaviour of "My India, My Hindu Emotions" by UK? Dude, do you even stand when you hear the National Anthem?

Sorceror said the excellent thing at first, if you don't like something, get the f over it. You don't have to stay there pondering over it. There are good things in life to concentrate on.

Comon guys, you all are grown ups. Champati put up a post for dicussing, but went over the board by asking to be banned. Cool. CK was clearly discussin, UK misunderstood him big time. And apology? My foot apology. Whose intentions did he hurt? Amit was excellent in his first long reply to UK. 

Cool down guys, there are million other posts like these on the this platform itself. 

UK threatened me and TS with physical violence. Just mentioning it. I don't want an apology from him. I just want to record that threat officially.    as far as Satyendra goes, his post generalized big time.  He seems to be a Hindu supremacist. What he does on his blog is his problem.  should IB allow links on its site to such blatantly divisive blogs posts? What does the Terms of Use say? It's upto IB to decide. Everyone has reported everyone already. Now sit back and relax and let IB figure it out.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
9 years ago

UK threatened me and TS with physical violence. 

What? surprise 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yeah. That happened on Indichat. 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

This thread shows that India has still much to learn about secularism, respect and universal brotherhood. Hope by 2050 we wouldnt have threads like these Innocent

The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice"

I agree. You are free to write whatever you want on your blog. I personally believe you are a religious bigot.  I too am entitled to my opinion.

My latest blog post is based on real life incidents. Everyone is invited to review and share their opinions on [[Link Removed. Don't take an opportunity to gain few pageviews. You're in a community of bloggers. We know self-promotion when we see one]]

I shall pass on that but thanks for the invitation.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

This is shameless self promotion. I think I am interfering in your  right to freedom of expression by asking you to refrain from repeating this, or IB mods will too gang up in interfering in blocking your rights by banning you from the forum. Plus, I have do not have any interest in reading the opinions of a Religious Fanatic (#MyOpinion, #MyRightToExpression).

MOHAMMED RASHID
MOHAMMED RASHID
from Palakkad
9 years ago

Religion is the one that sells most in our country. Politicians use it, medias use it and even bloggers use it. What I understood from this thread is that it's best time for me to start a blog on religion, post extremist and controversial posts, put some ads and affiliate links in between and earn some serious moneyInnocent

Lol, I am just kiddingWink

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Seems like divide and Rule.....what is this whole fight for.The guy who raised this thread did he got the solution. WHAT was the motive. Please raise ticket to IB if u don't like something. This is what happening in past. People bring such sensitive topics in forum to create controversy which I can see is created between few fellow blogger and they are asking for a ban to each other. This is how British ruled India for so long. Common guys grow up. Indipolice please lock this thread .I think you are also enjoying it. But I don't like when regular faces of IB forums fighting like this. Guys come together and take stand for good causes. Also please keep all your relegious views with you or on your own blog. Do not disturb peace of IB with this. What are you fighting for in this thread ?? I had never promoted such discussions and not have time as well.

LockThis topic is locked.