One Thing You Like About

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Like the title says, you have to visit the blog of the blogger above yourself (the blogger who has the latest reply) and post one thing you really like about his/her blog.

It can be anything, for example, it may be one particular post

or the template or anything else that you feel is worth mentioning. But please be as specific as possible. I believe this can be a nice way to discover new blogs and bloggers.

Suggestions invited to make this thread better . Lets begin :)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: improvement
Replies 21 to 40 of 46 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Pramod your Marriage book is a good initiative, it helped us to share our experience with photos and videos, may your collection of experience grow with more and more bloggers sharing their experience.Smile

Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Umesh: i agree with you about Pramod's marriagebook.

Just came back from Backpacker and commented on your Indivine post. I liked this blog of yours among the others you have since one can get a glimpse into places one can only dream of going! Good work.

Rightly said zephyr on India backpacker, a delicious treat it is, of unique places. Only some are lucky enough to be treading those places. And taking pains to click, upload and write detailed account for fellow bloggers. A real worth visit site.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Bang on Pramodji and zephyr, Umeshji's blog is a great boon for all those who love to travel. The videos are a treat and take you so very close to the real experience!

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

@ abhi, sorry yaar I just got greedy and visited all the blogs :D :D :D :D... aur ab visit kiya to feedback to banta hai boss O_O

@ abhi & subhash......for technologically challenged person like me...aapke blogs are Bible :) :)

@ Mohini...i loved the poem on salvation :)

@ Aarti....the humility of your blog has amazed me...its a very well written blog, just to the point :) :)

@ Kristy...a very neat blog and a good style of writing ...straight from the heart :) :)

@Rumba Ho....liked the layout....and totally loved reading about the writers....:) :)

@Shankar...super layout nicely catogorised, luved reading the management part.. :) :)

@ Zephyr....Please continue to nag us... have never liked to be nagged so much before..and say thank u to your younger boy :) :)

@ Dheeraj...loved the colours on your blog and photos are just wonderful :) :)

@ Tys.... couldnt agree more on the Onam post... nice piece of work u have der :) :)

@ Pooja...Have been a fan of your writing for a while now... luv the flow from ur heart to the keyboard ..just super

@ Pramodji.... aapke liye kya bolu... u r an inspiration :) :) :)

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

you've had a busy day! Thanks for your mood-elevating comments here :o)

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ sunita , You summed it up perfectly .....!

sunita ji, I am really overwhelmed. thanks immensely for boosting the blogging fervor.

Your blog I see , i feel, I say , at ,sunitakurup site contains treasureable write-ups.  

way of expression is sincere , touchy, one of a kind, very rare to find now a days. seeking & finding the  positive, and no matter how negative things are, can only be learnt from you. 

keep writing marvelous ideas.

Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Loved the layout. It looked like a virtual diary which I itched to flip and look inside Smile I only read the complete the story post and commented on it. I will reserve my comments on the content for later. But as they say, one grain of rice is enough to find if the entire pot of it is cooked or not (very rough translation from Tamil) So the rest of the content should be good too! I will pass on the thanks to the younger one.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks Sunita:) Thats a motivating compliment:)
Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

oops sorry missed these guys

@ Sudha... luvd your gifts from Palestine... and like Papakudi Meena too :)

@ Animesh... nice layout and liked your writing style

@ Umeshji....nice and clear blog and I must say it is also very informative about the places :) :) I visited ur India Backpacker :) :)

Sudha Ganapathi
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks, Sunita Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I cannot believe this... you actually went through all the blogs listed here, Awsome:)

Thanks for nice words:)

Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Sunita , I liked your bolg name " I See , I feel , I say " . It perfectly blends with what you write in your blog posts .

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Sunita Kurup Loved the diary theme of your blog, suits my blog name perfectly as well!!! And the articles are clear and crisp, just the way I love them:)
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Zephyr What can I say about your blog, its just amazing. The simple layout catches the eye instantaneously. The quality of posts are amazing with sarcastic humour and are lovable reads. Keep nagging me, I love it:)
Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you Arti. the credit for the layout goes to Vinni. I nag as a matter of course and if encouraged..well, beware then Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Well, in that case, i should have better refrained from doing so! Coz I think, I am already one of your victims.. What holds next now :P

Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Nothing except more nagging Laughing

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

As long as more nagging doesn't translate into a Bigger Belan, that's absolutely fine Laughing

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Adhokshaj Loved going through your blog, good to see you back here on Indi:) The posts are worth pondering over and also light hearted takes on life in IIT... Well written, loved the latest post on atheist too!
Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Thank u guys :) :)

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks for the appreciation Sunita Smile

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

@ Animesh :  thank you :) :)

Abhishek Sinha
Abhishek Sinha
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I like the fact that 'Just like that' blog has more than 50 followers, a good number to achieve given the content focusses on politics and socitey. As for content, its pretty simple and lucid

Adhokshaj Bellurkar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Abhishek, just loved the name of your blog, Bakwaswani. :)

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

@ Adhokshaj hahahahaha... yes u r rite..  

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Jose Tinto Loved the logo in the header, very creative.. I liked it!

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@Arti Loved your header Arti:) Its Awesome!! The content too is vast complemented with lots of beautiful pics which give us a nice virtual journey:)
Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

DS, I like the simple layout and pleasing colours. Since I am not too taken up with cricket I read your posts on colour and the lack of it. They were good. You could have a category for other stuff too, can't you, considering you write so well?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Zephyr Smile

Coming from such a senior member like you who writes so well, this is a BIG compliment for me Smile

Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS: But you have not responded to my suggestion on writing about other things Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I would love to write about other stuff but I hardly get the time to update my cricket blog... Will try to write sometimes about random stuff on my current blog.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS Me and my brother have together created the header, Thank you so much , will also tell him abt this :)

I had absolutely loved your World Cup posts, very different aspect presented with a unique take! But what happened after that, I wish you blog abt cricket even more often! Following the game I love is so much more fun when done thru your blog, seriously :)

Keep blogging Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Ya, the header is one of the best I have ever seen!! Also after the World Cup, I am getting lesser time but I still try to post whenever I can... Thanks for those encouraging words Arti.
Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ DS , Wow full blog dedicated to Cricket . why have you not covered the India-England Oneday series .

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Time! The big factor.
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Bumping this thread again!

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Good work abhi!
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah good thread Abhi!! Love to see more people participate:)
Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@Cricket wise , Like your recent post on sledging . 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yeah, even I liked it... Nice fiery post! All the Best @DS :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks a lot Dhiraj and Arti:)
Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@arti Loved the simplistic yet cosy feel of your blog especially the banner, goes perfectly with your blog

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Madhur Smile

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I like the simplicity in the structure and template, and even more so, the elegant inkdrop header image at Mr. Unreasonable. (Madhur's blog).

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

Rashmi Nair,

What I like about your blog is its tempalte.I think that the first tab provides you an option to change your templates accordingly.The Photos used are  too good.Yes! you do write well.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@STE-TSW I loved the mix of ingredients that you use to cook up your blog stories.. 50 gm humour,15gm emotions,30gm Fiction, 10gm Romance which consititutes the Solitary writers blog... Leaves a wonderful aftertaste! Smile

And I also loved reading about your adventures with the Mischief Monger - your latest fiery post! All the Best! Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The next person pls. review Dhiraj Shenoy's blog Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I love the fact that Dhiraj gives us a sneak peek into the hidden gems of Karnataka...

Undiscovered places which are not well known but truly beautiful!!!

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Arti and DS .

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Dhiraj, pls.. thanks for what?

LockSign in to reply to this thread