Locked Reciprocal Alexa Review Offer

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Reciprocal Alexa Review Offer

Hello IndiBloggers,

As you know alexa.com is the one of the leading website ranking portal. I have seen people are using fraudulent methods for increasing their Alexa rank and number of reviews. As Alexa rank and other information is also considered while determining Indirank, some of the Indibloggers use such methods which are inappropriate or blacklisted by Google and experts.             We should use only those methods which are legal which are also known as white hat methods or tricks.  Thus I have an excellent offer for them who wants to increase their Alexa rank and number of reviews.            Reciprocal Alexa review offer is nothing but similar to reciprocal link exchange services. For example, There is Alexa page for my blog. If you want to get a review from me on Alexa's page of your blog, can submit your reviews on Alexa's page for my blog and comment here so I can detect your review and Review your blog from your profile on Alexa page of your blog, In simple words Review my blog on Alexa and I will review your one..  You can even perform reciprocal reviewing within commentators of this thread. Happy Reciprocal Reviewing.. If you are Interested, Then go ahead and search my blog on Alexa ( link could be found on my Indiblogger profile ) 

Smile Feedback appreciated.. Smile

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Bit sharped
Replies 21 to 40 of 63 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Vijay Prabhu - Can you send me the link to the review - I forgot how to access Alexa reviews.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

TF > http://www.alexa.com/write/review/comboupdates.com

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

moh maya of reviews got you at last lolLaughing

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yeh pura sansar hi ek moh maya ka jaal haiSmile

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

@ The fool, Waiting for you to review my blog..http://www.alexa.com/write/review/infobulb.org 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Pankti done hope you like the reviewSmile

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Vijay, I don't even know how to check it Foot in mouth

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/panktimehta.blogspot.in 

btw you have a great rank both global and Indian

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Vijay Smile

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Vijay, I have added a review for you. Don't know if you will like it. Let me know if you find anything incorrect. Thanks.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Registered indilexa ( on blogger ) on Nandini's recommendation. :D

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

LaughingLaughing

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

visited it no ranks as of nowInnocent 

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Wow...happy happy..did u check my work distribution lay out?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You should visit it after a week or two. Laughing

I'm not a superman who can complete things in an hour. Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Checked it. How much  will I be paid? Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Atleast give 5 top ranks that Sfurti wantedSmile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i must get top listing for giving the recommendationLaughing

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Rajni-ask Rio, don't forget to ask about my salary too
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Sfurti-3rd place is mine..don't give it away
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I suppose indilexa will get hits even without any post on itSmile Such is the power of ranking

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Arey What is all this??..I went for 5 minutes and work distribution is also doneCool...

Ranjith dont let go of our original list of rank Wink..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Vijay The site without pages got just 1 page hit till now - and that was you ( or is it me? ) Foot in mouth

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith just say ranking done and see the flow

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Will say 'done' in an hour or two! Cool

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
I think we all should be working on the promotion of Indilexa..Rajni plz distribute the works
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aditya> Chairmain Rio, Joint CEOs : Sfurti and Nandini, CTO : Ranjith, CFO : Aditya

and rest of us working under you guyz

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Checked Indilexa ..i think am the 3rd person to check it :-P so the 3rd rank should go to mine :-P
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Aditya> Chairmain Rio, Joint CEOs : Sfurti and Nandini, CTO : Ranjith, CFO : Aditya

Nice to see that you haven't grabbed any position! Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

i think am the 3rd person to check it :-P so the 3rd rank should go to mine

What a logic! Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

That for Chairman and CEOs to decideInnocent

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
The 3rd person to open up a fb account is nw a co-owner of it..that's the logic :-P vijay can take the position of COO
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You learned a lot of things by blogging on your current affairs blog.Laughing

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey guys...count me in too...Please review it...I will be able to do for you guys later this evening or tonight... But, yes be genuine...even if you have something to criticise, suggest...do it Smile

@Rio - I think I reviewed your blog long back...

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I hope that the IB server isn't facing too much load. Tongue out

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Ohkay...review done for Pankti, Yashodhan, Rio and Ranjith Smile Was able to read a few articles on Ranjith/Rio's blog after a long while... @Ranjith got a query for you, will message you later...

Baaki reviews baad me...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Every time someone mentions 'I'll message you later', I spend the rest of the day thinking what would be the contents of the mail...

Anyway, added you to my IndiNetwork so that you can mail me. Smile

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

reviewing your one.. Check back after some time..!!

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi Guys,

Nice to see that people are enjoying this thread.. Here is my Alexa page for writing review..

http://www.alexa.com/write/review/Infobulb.org

post review and comment with your page link.. 

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
I will delete the thread if you give any more links. This is your final warning.
Donot give any link here yashodhan, people will search your blog themselves.
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

IndiLexa v1.0 is done. Check it out hereCool

Feedback and corrections are appreciated. Laughing

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

It's awesome dude.. Can you add My one..??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Sure. Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

oye...put my listing little higherYellTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Added. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

oye...put my listing little higher

I think I'm caught between people who want their names to go up in the list. Unfortunately, I don't know JS which I could have used to randomise the list with every page load. Foot in mouth

If anyone gives me the code, I'll definitely use it.

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks.. Cool And Awesome template.. Is that your creation ??  Wink

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

okie...keep changing the position manually so that everyone gets to be on top at least once Tongue out

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Yaaro mujhe bhi add kar do...ajkal to main Active rehta hun Indi-Blogging pe Embarassed

And, for Mohini ji - she's rather active through FB these days...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Is that your creation ?

Yes. You can very easily turn a blogger blog into a one page website. I've designed it with Front Page ( absolutely no HTML knowledge required ) and slightly modified it so that Blogger accepts the page as a template. Laughing

If anyone wants that kind of a one-page website either now or in the future, you can contact me ( for free ) . Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

okie...keep changing the position manually so that everyone gets to be on top at least once

OK. But I'm sure no one will visit that page after today. So, you can take position #1 from tomorrow onwards. Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yaaro mujhe bhi add kar do...ajkal to main Active rehta hun Indi-Blogging pe Embarassed

OK will do it. Smile

And, for Mohini ji - she's rather active through FB these days...

... I'm not on facebook. Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Punit Added Smile

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ranjith: You forgot AS...He is the most obsessed one with Alexa right now Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Forgot about him. Sealed Saw his alexa-chant on IndiTalk. Laughing

Adding him...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Added AS. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith did I miss a beginning of a new dawnSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No, you didn't Wink

You were there here right from the beginning! Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Its beautiful, I salute your imagination and creativity

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thank you Smile

Super dude Ranjith,  now add a review section too, where we put reviews for each other.

And since it has a part of indi in it, indiblogger should consider our rank system ahead of other miniscule ones, in decision of indirank

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks Pramod. Smile

Including the review section requires hosting - Rs 5000 per month to be contributed by our investor - Rio Tongue out

Agree on including Indilexa as a metric for IndiRank.  We will rule those directory pages. Cool

Ok we will leave the hosting part right now.  Because I myself have a katora in my hand going from one bank to another. and my marriagebook lies in coma.

This page itself, let's make it viral. We can say one best thing we liked in listed active blogger at indilexa, the we liked best in his latest post. This way each post will be read thoroughly.  And best reporter gets top slot next day.

What Say
Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow Ranjith!!!!..I can't believe you actually did thisCool 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Rio Who will select the best reporter? Innocent

@ Sfurti Thank you! Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'm having fun looking at the real time stats on Google Analytics.Smile  I hope that the same thing happens with my sites also. Frown

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Rajni-Loved it...but Y my name is lying at the bottom?? Firse kolaveri with me? ;-( btw I have some suggestions on Indilexa..let me come on my lappy first
Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith Its like seeing your baby walk...Cry (happy tears)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Sfurti- Please write down a proper about page and introduction page for Indilexa....Consult with @Pankti and @Nandini.....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Aditya Everybody is pouncing on me asking why they are at the bottom? Cry How can everyone be at the top? Innocent

Do you want an about page for it? Innocent Enough of the time everyone of us have wasted talking about indlexa. Tongue out

@ Sfurti Happy tears! very nice... Smile

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Well, I would like to create one page website on blogger. (can you send me template) Smile

And how to create custom blogger templates for blogger ?? (pls don't suggest blogger's template editor).. Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

can you send me template

Ok. Will IndiMail it to you. But still you will have to code the actual page or design it in front page / dreamweaver / similar thing. If you would like your one page website to look similar to the one I've done, you can send me the text, I'll modify the HTML and send you the final template. If you want to do something different, I can help you in that case too. Smile

pls don't suggest blogger's template editor

That's the only way to create a custom template. Frown and even I'm not that familiar with creating blogger templates. It's too confusing for me. Frown

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

I want to create template for image gallery.. without comments, without sidebar, without everything that appears on ordinary blog. But with the title for the image..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Single page blog or normal blog with normal posts without the sidebar, comments etc ?

I think I will be able to create such simple templates.

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks.. Would like to see such one but with image gallery.. can you do this ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Sure ( but a link back to my java site must in the footer Undecided since it's going to be a complete - ( still not too hard ) - template )

I'll send you an IndiMail either today or tomorrow for further details if the link is ok with you.

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Sure.. :)

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

@ Pankti: Saw your blog. Read a few posts. Are those from real life or fictitious? If these are fictitious, I must say that you write very well and have a great imagination. I'll come up with an alexa review of your site soon.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@CyberKID: Yes, they are fictional posts. If I had ever been to a date with Iron Man in real life, you would have read about it in the newspaper WinkTongue outCool Thanks for liking my blog. Laughing

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

@Pankti,  After CyberKID's comment, I had a look on those posts.. I must say you have awesome writing skill. Review submitted on Alexa..!!  Have a look if you want to review my blog..

http://www.alexa.com/write/review/Infobulb.org

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Pankti you seem to be the toast of Reviewing nowSmile

Irony of life! eh

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Vijay: True, but you know what, these reviews are more precious when readers genuinely like the written pieces. The only thing that can top off this delicious cake of mine is if these bloggers turn into my regular readers Cool What say?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You continue writing the superlative stuff and they will visit you again and again and again

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Vijay Smile I will give my best. Laughing

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Yashodhan, are you one who wrote this review? If so, thanks. I will reciprocate in the evening.

Alexa User (Power Visitor)

The best use of this site is Other.

• Good content
  • Other
  • Site is fast and responsive
Comments: All articles are beautiful.. The imagination of the author is appreciable. And template is one of blogger's default which helps for easy navigation..!! There is room for adding social network widget instead of giving only like button in sidebar.
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Sfurti reviewed juztamom

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks VijaySmile

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
I've still remained the odd one out here..none reviewed mine ;-( ;-(
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Have you reviewed any body's blog Aditya ??

At saurav da's thread I had reviewed each and every blogger but just 10% reviewed back. So no more of being duped this time. I get then I surely give back my best.
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
I have been online from mobile only since morning..will review some of the blogs at night...if u wanna review mine, then do prefer TechStake first
Sure dude.
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Rio De La Sciocco, But First of all you should review thread creator's blog. As He is the only one who is liable to review back.. Reviewing on other's blog is a case of the mutual trust..!! I have reviewed all the blogs which I found on my Alexa review page..!! So My review back ratio is 100% :)

@ Aditya,

Sure.. :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Rio- thnx a lot Chairman sir...I'll review urs at night...btw we (Indilexa founders) need to group chat to discuss about the further plans of it
Bro . I am just miniscule being. No sir ,
Yashodhan i reviewed your blog in morning itself, an exception. May be in process.
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

@Rio - done for you, aapka hi sabse pehle review kiya gurudev :)

Thanks punit, reviewing your blog

Punit done review.  

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Dramatic ranking changes on my blog in past week..

Global rank increased by 14,843

And India rank decreased by 49,678

Can anybody tell me about this reason ??

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
What are the exact rankings? It may be because ur blog has received a large number of Indian hits..and all the reviews are also coming from India's IP only..am sure none is using proxy server here :-P
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Global Rank - 2,626,736

Indian Rank - 292,793

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
How old it is?? Don't worry after my review ur ranking will be reduced, and it will go under 10 lakhs on global parameter and under 1 lakh on Indian parameter...
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@CyberKid- ok bro...then kp following TechStake for sometime to come up with a honest review..i'll do the same
Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Well, reviewed few more blogs...Aditya Dey (1), Vijay (1-Combouupdate), CyberKid and Arti's. 

Reviewing the Blogs earned me a few more blogs to my Reading list Smile

@CyberKid - Havent thought you have such an awesome 'interesting' blog, will for sure read your posts with more dedication than today Laughing

And, have never thought there's so much of Randomness/Chaos in the blog-genre -- Mujhe lagta tha main hi Chaotic hun Cool

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
I knew the feeling Punit bro...reviewing is fun..that's y I had started a thread at IB for mutual reviewing, and members have still been contributing towards it...I'll review ur blog at night..after reviewing blogs of all the founders of Indilexa
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Thanks mate. I'll add yours in my list. As stated above, it'll take me some time for following all of yours blogs before really posting a review. I try to be as honest as possible.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

@Aditya - No problem, take your time :)

@CyberKID - Honesty is still the Best policy :D

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

will anyone review my blog on alexa......... :)

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

May be in an hour or so, otherwise tonight for sure...

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

thnx Punit

Sure, but when i see your review of my blog, so simple
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Cool sry dnt knw hw to review it.....

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@K2-surely..when u'll complete ur part by reviewing my blog 'TechStake' on Alexa
Yashodhan will explain the process
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@K2-do u have any account at alexa?
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Are you using Chrome Browser? If yes then, install this widget https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/alexa-traffic-rank/cknebhggccemgcnbidipinkifmmegdel , now whenever you will surf any blog you can know it's alexa stats as well as go to review panel directly...I have added you to IndiMail you an example review link...

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

yep I hv it......... @Aditya

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

@Punit ........ added that to my browser

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

I was thinking wouldn't it be better if we post the links of our blogs here for better overviews? I think its a PITA to follow each of yours profile link and then going to the blog. I hope this isn't against the forum's rules - given that we are doing it mutually and a lot of members are engaged in this. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not posting my blog's link until some experienced indibloggers clear this out.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
That is why I'm always in the favor of Signature link at the footer..anyway do consider to review my blog 'TechStake'..i'll do the same
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Do not post links in the thread. If I find that it is becoming a link farm, I will delete the thread.
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I'll +1 what DS is saying....putting links will make this thread messy....

I see the ending drawing near ds.
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Ok.. No Links again..!!

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I have just completed reviewing of the blogs of my fellow Indilexa members (I hope they will return the favor back soon).....

Ranjith's 'A Light Hearted Talk': Done

Rio's 'My Musings': Done

Sfurti's 'Juz A Mom': Done

Vijay's 'Combo Updates': Done

Anunoy's 'I Make My Trip': Done

Yashodhan's 'Info Bulb': Done

I'll review a few more, but my Aircel connection is giving me serious troubles....so later I'll review Pankti's blog, Punit's blog and a few more.....

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Aditya, you missed me Cry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ah...there I go again putting my foot in the mouth Foot in mouthEmbarassed

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Pankti- my stupid Aircel was giving trouble yesterday..see I mentioned your blog, I'll review it tonight..by the way you have missed me too? ;-( how can you do that? Plz review techstake
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hehe...Aditya, you too put your foot in the mouth. Cool Read my other reply. I said that I will do it today evening. Laughing

LockThis topic is locked.