Do you think you suit your zodiac sign ?

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Do you think you suit your zodiac sign ?

Does it affect and reflect your personality?

Actually I am trying to find out that whether the traits of zodiac sign of different people matches with their blog or not. Just trying to evaluate whether zodiac signs really affect a person or not. So help me in finding that.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: personal
Replies 21 to 40 of 90 Descending
Mayank Sharma
Mayank Sharma
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Scorpio by date (8th nov)............. Arian othrws..... 

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
13 years ago

This sunday an article in TOI claimed that Babylonians messed up thousand of years ago and all sun signs are wrong. So what am I supposed to do now? Not even sure which forecast to follow?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

I'm a Gemini, and to answer your question - yes, I do believe it suits my personality. Although I'm still skeptical on this whole star sign business.

On the dual personality bit - I think everybody has multiple personalities! Smile

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

not everyone!!

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

hey what say everyone..... now renie too is gemini..... now no more further comments on geminis.... mag, addy and now renie..... THIKDI of GEMINIANSSurprised

Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@ Renie Sir,

You Geminis are curious, talkative, versatile and mentally active. Your mind can bounce around from one topic to another with great ease, making Gemini the champion of cocktail party chatter and lighthearted social encounters. Others will think that Gemini are fun to be with, but your ability to change with the changing winds can also lead others to see Gemini as shallow.

The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

Loganathan
Loganathan
from Chennai
13 years ago

I'm a libran by date (Oct 19) and Arian otherwise.

Only the Confused mind of Libran matches.. otherwise everything about Arian is so true in my case.

Cheers,

Loga

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

Anyone else truly MARTIAN here apart from me ???

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Folks, hold on.

Does this thread or the topic has anything to do with Blogging? Please refrain from posting topics that have no connection to blogging and blog community.

Thanks!

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Yes it does have connection with the blog. Actually I am trying to find out that whether the traits of zodiac sign of different people matches with their blog or not. Just trying to evaluate whether zodiac signs really affect a person or not. So help me in finding that.

Thanks for your feedback and I appreciate your honesty towards blogging.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks for the clarification. Please include the motive in your description, that way it becomes easy for people to participate and help you achieve the intent.

Mayank Sharma
from New Delhi
13 years ago

dont think tht zodiacs affect way of life / bloggin but well, lets c if m wrong :) .. do chk out my blog smtimes...... M a scorpion btw [8th nov].......... 

Bragadeesh Prasanna
Bragadeesh Prasanna
from Chennai
13 years ago

I am an Arian :).. Do visit my blog sometimes. 

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

wel it does for me !

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@Mohan sir,

well thanks for bringing it to my notice.I mentioned the reason of posting this, in the forum topic in the description .

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Just Mohan will do!

Thanks for including the description :)

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Mohan.. whats ur zodiac signMoney mouth

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@MAYANK

I PEEPED INTO UR BLOG AND ACCORDING TO ME LIKE SCORPIONS ,U R ALSO REVENGEFUL AND EMOTIONAL TOO .YOUR REVENGE IS JUSTIFIED AS U R DEEPLY HURT AS PER UR BLOG'S REVIEW.

BUT HYPOCRACY IS NOT GENDER BASED.

''YOU HAVE CHANGED''

STAND IN FRONT OF MIRROR AND ASK THIS TO URSELF .I TELL U NOBODY CAN JUDGE U BETTER THAN YOURSELF .GIVE URSELF A CHANCE AND DON'T CHANGE FOR PERSON WHO DON'T WORTH IT.IF POSSIBLE APPLY FORGIVE AND FORGET POLICY.WORTH FOR YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND TRY TO CREATE A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT.

Mayank Sharma
from New Delhi
13 years ago

well.. i wont say m deeply hurt.. revengeful n angry at general stupidity around> yes....  Generally i dont care .. i just rant on blog.. it may / maynot change things but it solves my purpose... "destroying"  stupidity  :)

n i dont think u shld chg urslf fr anyone.. most of the ppl dnt deserve it n those who do, wont ask u to.. simple  :)

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

you are right!!!

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

pratibha ...you are rightSmile

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Bragadeesh Prasanna SIR,

I VISITED YOUR POST''ABSENT MINDEDNESS'' ITS CUTE .ACTUALLY I ALSO FORGOT THINGS LIKE MY SPECKS AND GOT SURPRISED BY MY ABSENT MINDEDNESS.

Aries are noted for courage and leadership qualities.Aries motto is "Ready, fire, aim!" It may be backwards for others, but you'd rather figure out what to do while you are doing it. Impulsive actions, however, can bring you your share of trouble. While others are gathering information to make informed decisions, you are already on your way. As such, you could suffer from false starts. In fact, you Aries are so good at starting things that you can be off onto your next project before completing the previous one. As you Aries mature, you learn to slow down your reaction time in order to think about the consequences of your actions.

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Smile

Bragadeesh Prasanna
from Chennai
13 years ago

:). Yeah! And when the arians are upset, things will change upside down. They will wait in calm and see the right moment to jump back into the action. And very nice description you have given for Aries. :) liked it

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

tats a nice description about Aries u gave !

Venkatesan.M
Venkatesan.M
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

What about for Cancer ??

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Element of cancer is water.Astrologically, the water element symbolizes emotion. Water runs deep; it seeks its own level and will flow until it has found it. The cycle of water is endless with the snows falling in the mountains and melting. The mountain streams join to make the great rivers that run to the sea. The tides and currents churn the oceans. Similarly, our feelings are flowing as they connect the present with past experiences. Sometimes the waters are so deep that we cannot put words to our feelings.

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

right!!! and what abt libraTongue out

Venkatesan.M
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

Thanks

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

hey , wud u mind lukn at my blog n tel me if it matches my sign ? :) ..... 

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@ GEETA

Libra tries to balance form, content, colors and elements, and for this reason can be drawn toward creative endeavors. IT REALLY SUITS YOUR BLOG.FROM UR BLOG I CAN MAKE OUT U R VERY BALANCED PERSON.

geeta singh
from delhi
13 years ago

thanks prats

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

After reading ur post'' end.....mercifully I percieved very deep pain.Sometimes ur pains becom ur strength and that is visible in ur blog.

Apart from that what I COULD CORRELATE WITH ZODIAC SIGN IS:

Aries fight for what you believe to be important. But it's not that Aries are fearless. Your courage is more of a commitment to face your fears and overcome them.

Aries motto is "Ready, fire, aim!" It may be backwards for others, but you'd rather figure out what to do while you are doing it. Impulsive actions, however, can bring you your share of trouble. While others are gathering information to make informed decisions, you are already on your way. As such, you could suffer from false starts. In fact, you Aries are so good at starting things that you can be off onto your next project before completing the previous one. As you Aries mature, you learn to slow down your reaction time in order to think about the consequences of your actions.

Loganathan
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Dr. It would be good if you reply to individual comments.. it would be more readable.. 

I would like to know which of Libra or Aries goes with my blog :)

Cheers, Loga

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

thanx Pratibha.....nice review.....!

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@LOGA

U r a good writer and made me confuse after reading ur post''MY DECIDING POINT''I think u can correlate few more characterstics of libran 

Libra can sense what others want before they ask for it. And you can make the needs of others a higher priority than your own. In fact, Libra is the shuttle diplomats of the zodiac, going back and forth between the extremes until a solution is negotiated.

Whether it's playing chess, relationship counseling or civic planning, you know how to be effective while staying in the middle of the road. Your easygoing attitude can serve you and others well, but don't forget that your needs cannot go totally unfulfilled or you won't have anything to give to others.

Loganathan
from Chennai
13 years ago

Coolthat is a super analysis DR. waiting to see your analysis on your blog Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread