Report your Feed Detection Problems For APRIL Indirank 2014

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Please report if you have lost your Indirank due to non detection of your feed in this thread. I am tagging the Inditeam to look into the problem from this thread. Any other threads now created on the same topic will be deleted.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Month Update
Replies 241 to 260 of 298 Descending

I'm also facing the same issue with my blog feed.. Thanks!

Arjun Joshi
Arjun Joshi
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Even my blog feed was not detected. Please help. 

Rajagopal TechyLeakz
Rajagopal TechyLeakz
from Madurai
10 years ago

There is a problem detecting my feed.., site : www.TechyLeakz.com

Anu
Anu
from Chennai
10 years ago

I have also the same problem.  Error in detecting the feed.   Pls help me

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

how do i find out whehter my feed has been detected or not Frown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Your feed is being detected and you have an IndiRank....

To check if feed is detected.

1. Go to your IB profile page. link
  2. If posts are displayed under 'Latest posts by bloggerName', it means that your feed is being detected.

If you have multiple blogs, there should be three posts for each of your blog under 'Latest posts by bloggerName'

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Indirank for August up.. I had reached 82 just a week back on last update, n this month am back on 74 CryCryCryCryCry

Bhavya
Bhavya
from Cochin/Ernakulam
10 years ago

Mine is fixed. Thank you sooo much guys  Laughing 

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Have the IndiRanks been revised again? Just last week they were fixed for my blogs, after the initial issue about feed detection. And today I see for 2 of my blogs, the ranks have dropped 2 points.

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
Same question as Ragini's. downgraded by 1 point.
Kalpana
Kalpana
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi - yes my blog feed wasn't detected and my indirank has plumetted although I blogged almost every day in July on my divorcedddoodling blog. 

Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

Indi rank dropped but you fixed the problem,Thanks :) IndiBlogger Team

Namrota
Namrota
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Mine is fixed now... thank you very much Smile

Bushra Muzaffar
Bushra Muzaffar
from Noida
10 years ago

My Indirank is back and updated. Thanks team Indiblogger. Thanks Vijay Prabhu for helping me with this. Thanks Ranjith for the helpful post on this thread.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

This IndiRank is out early; and anyone with a feed issue will find a "Fix my rank" button on their stats page. The system will try detecting your feed and fixing your rank automatically; failing which you'll have to contact our support team!

Arindam Sarkar
from Kolkata
10 years ago

When is the button coming up? 3 of my blogs don't have a rank for the past several months but their feeds are fine. Please help.

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Even my rank is down bcos of feed issue and I don't see any button to fix it !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Shubham 

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago
Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I am facing this issue for last 3 months or rather more. So many tickets raised, so many assurances given but still all in vain! http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/quality-assurance/

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Anyone any idea WHY my MoZRANK is ZERO with the custom domain? Can someone give me tips to improve that?!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If you have recently moved to a custom domain, it takes time to get a mozRank.

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Ranjith.... Any mechanism on how to get that sorted quickly? It's affecting my indirank!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No SB. You can't do anything about it.

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ranjith, I had a MozRank for the month of June, but its back to zero for the month of July... Is it possible???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Meghna You can check your MozRank here. You have a mozRank of 2.50. So, most probably, it is a problem with IndiBlogger.

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thank you Ranjith, so my Indirank needs to b on higher side.. Anyways, will wait for next update...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile

Boddhayan
Boddhayan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

"There may be a problem with the dates on your feed." Kindly look into it.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You are shown that error because your feed is listing only your latest posts ( Normally, feeds show something around 10 latest posts ) 

Go to Settings > Reading > Syndication feeds show the most recent and change the number to something between 10 - 20 .

Niranjan
Niranjan
from piacenza,Italy
10 years ago

my feed was not detected  too. please help 

Shameem Rizwana
Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
10 years ago

my primary blog http://livelaughlovewithsharu.wordpress.com/ is not ranked !

the blogspot blog which is inactive is only getting ranked. help !! 

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

And the IndiRank is lost again for TechQuark.com, I checked my feeds and they have proper date. I suppose last time Renie fixed the same by manually punching in the rank, can we have a fix so that it doesn't happen after every rank update ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Shubham Did you try the Fix My Rank button ( on your IndiRank stats page ) ?

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@Renjith I checked that earlier also, the button is not there ! :|  http://puu.sh/43Weq.png

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It should be there Shubham. See the image I posted above below your's and Renie's reply. 

If you can't find it, then it means that someone has stolen the button. Foot in mouth

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

He He, I shared my screenshot also ! I suppose the difference in your and my screenshot is that, for you the feed itself was not detected, for me system is having issues with the dates on the feeds.Hope I get that button back :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Shubham I think the button is visible only for those whose feed isn't detected. Your feed is detected and is being shown on that stats page.

The most probable reason for your IndiRank problem is the date of your latest post -  15 September 2013 | 7:52 pm - A future date. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread