One Thing You Like About

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Like the title says, you have to visit the blog of the blogger above yourself (the blogger who has the latest reply) and post one thing you really like about his/her blog.

It can be anything, for example, it may be one particular post

or the template or anything else that you feel is worth mentioning. But please be as specific as possible. I believe this can be a nice way to discover new blogs and bloggers.

Suggestions invited to make this thread better . Lets begin :)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: improvement
Replies 41 to 46 of 46 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

OK. 3 People ahead in one reply.. *confused as to which blog to talk of*  Undecided

1. Arti's - I love her yatra tales.. so much wonderful photographs.. some inspire poetry too Laughing. (*can I use them if needed, giving the credits link?* Yell)
  2. DS - Best blog for cricket IMO. Direct discussions, no dilly dallying.. Smile also, the url Cricket Wise. lot of cricket wisdom I think Cool
  3. Dhiraj's - Again, beautiful photographs.. some reminded me of Kerala, though they were of some other place.. (*admire photography, really talented ppl*) Smile

OK. Problem solved Tongue out Inditeam, can you increase the smileys in this? it needs a thumbs up smiley and a yawn smiley.. two of my favorites InnocentUndecidedTongue outMoney mouth

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

My photos inspire Leo's poetry ... Yes, IndiTeam we do need some more smileys here.. probably one showing a person on cloud level nine!! Thanks Cool And yeah, you can use them even w/o the credit links.. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks a ton Leo! Your poems are like a bowler bowling in full rhythm:):)
Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Leo , loved your Header and Signature .

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

One thing I like about Dhiraj's blog are the photographs. The pics are really beautifully captured whether its a scenic landscape or a traffic jam! Great pics!

Shankar
from Chennai
12 years ago

@Abhi - I like the simple titles that you have given for your posts! 

Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Animesh - I like your story in pieces. Well thought out background and the pieces are cut at the right places that will sustain interest of the reader. Very well done stories :)

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Shankar Jhi-

First of all, I love the blog's nameSealed

Secondly, the blog is really simple and attractiveSmile. Real, nice choice in templateLaughing.

The topics you right on are really good, and your writing skills are really niceCool.

Shankar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank you ji ;) 

i really liked your Be my Valentine post as it reminded me of my post about my cycle.  I also liked the bird that keeps flying to the place where I am reading. And the post where you have taken time and appreciated fellow members. Good job :)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks a lotSmile.

I'm glad you liked themSealed

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

One of the many things that I liked abt Pooja's blog was her content. She really knows how to express herself. Way to go, Pooja :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread