Locked Reciprocal Alexa Review Offer

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Reciprocal Alexa Review Offer

Hello IndiBloggers,

As you know alexa.com is the one of the leading website ranking portal. I have seen people are using fraudulent methods for increasing their Alexa rank and number of reviews. As Alexa rank and other information is also considered while determining Indirank, some of the Indibloggers use such methods which are inappropriate or blacklisted by Google and experts.             We should use only those methods which are legal which are also known as white hat methods or tricks.  Thus I have an excellent offer for them who wants to increase their Alexa rank and number of reviews.            Reciprocal Alexa review offer is nothing but similar to reciprocal link exchange services. For example, There is Alexa page for my blog. If you want to get a review from me on Alexa's page of your blog, can submit your reviews on Alexa's page for my blog and comment here so I can detect your review and Review your blog from your profile on Alexa page of your blog, In simple words Review my blog on Alexa and I will review your one..  You can even perform reciprocal reviewing within commentators of this thread. Happy Reciprocal Reviewing.. If you are Interested, Then go ahead and search my blog on Alexa ( link could be found on my Indiblogger profile ) 

Smile Feedback appreciated.. Smile

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Bit sharped
Replies 41 to 60 of 63 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aditya done for TSSmile

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Vijay- Thanks Vijay....
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

@Vijay @Aditya - you guys didnt review my blog? Undecided

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Punit doing it Alexa moderates and deletes if you do one after another. 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Punit done for Ghumakkar

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Vijay :) 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

This thread is tempting me to start an alexa-reviews-exchange site but I need money. Cry

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Start Ads on Indilexa  Yell

Or sell blogger templates..!!

Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Sfurti You said that on clicking the link 'Facebook User', we will know who wrote the review. But I don't think so. On clicking the link, I am being shown all the reviews by that Facebook User and not his name or facebook profile. Frown

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith..by clicking on the FB user...you can see his/her FB name and reviews done by them. Like when you click on review done by me, It will tell you reviews done by Juz A Mum...right?? 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No Sfurti. Frown

Went to this page. Clicked the link shown below in red.

Taken to this page.

Where is your name on that page? Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith check this fake site out, the guy is minting 1000s USD.  Check out the number of visitors he/she has and it has nothing to do with MSM Ltd and is on a blogspot

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Lucky guy with so many page views - all for a fake site - he should donate some to me. Tongue out

How did you find that site? 

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith..If you log in from FB you can see it, else not. I just checkedSurprised

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Have a friend who comes up with rather *what is the word out of this world ideas about blogging.  He showed this one to me and asked me if we could start a similar oneInnocent

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow, what a site...at least this guys knows business...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Sfurti It is showing my name at all places instead of your name. Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Vijay Start 'Kaun banega billionaire' and give me a share of the profits Cool

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrCry Ranjith..It means I will have to search for my long lost alexa details before reviewing others Cry

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

No thanks actually I was refering to your wish about starting a alexa review exchange site.  Would be a hit especially among Indian blogger

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Will start it ( Alexa review exchange ) before I move complete my b tech Smile

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Ranjith- I think now you have strated to take your name "Rajni" seriously...seroiusly how many blogs will you manage single handedly?? "A light hearted talk', 'Java With Us', 'Indilexa', and now 'Alexa Review Exchange'...

@Sfurti- You haven't reviewed my blog yet... Why this kolaveri????

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aditya the FB user who reviewed your blog is me. I forgot my Alexa log in..and didn't know FB log in won't show my name Cry

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Sfurti- But I'm not able to see any review from 'Facebook User' either...Are you sure that you've reviewed my blog 'TechStake'???

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aditya I did it for bestcurrentaffairs. Can you check for that??

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Please do it for 'TechStake'.....by the way I'm not able to see your review for that blog either.......

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Can you tell me how to change the name in Alexa.. As when I am submitting reviews my name appears as Alexa user..!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Aditya ALHT is updated only for IndiContests. IndiLexa will not be updated. It is a one time work - already done. Java With Us - lots of work to be done but not in a mood to write for that site at this moment. Alexa Reviews - Can be done only I buy hosting.

So, right now I have enough time to start 10-15 more blogs. Cool

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Pankti, go to alexa.com and sign up on the right corner with them after that you can review anybody.  Download their tool bar on a browser you dont use much, it helps in ranking.

Hope this helps

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Pankti thanks for the reviewSmile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Pankti you should claim your site on alexa

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Vijay, I don't use chrome. I use firefox. Also, I hate using toolbars. It's my weirdness but I feel as if my browser is loaded with all the unnecessary junk jewellery that hurts my eyes.  EmbarassedEmbarassed

BTW, how to claim my site on Alexa? Yell

PS: I am so proud of myself that I created an account on Alexa and I did navigate the website to add a review for Sfurti too. Today evening's agenda, to add reviews for Punit, AS, Ranjith, Aditya, CyberKid and Yashodhan. Am I missing anyone? Please let me know. Innocent

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Pankti- You don't have to add alexa toolbar on your browser..btw I love firefox too..anyway coming back to your question... Go to your Alexa account...search for 'Claim your site'...you'll be given a small code of one line..copy it..then log in to your blogger account...go to 'template' then click on 'Edit HTML'..(don't forget to take a back up before editing) then click anywhere inside the box, then press ctrl+f... A small box will appear inside that box..write in that small box, and hit enter..you'll be able to find your begining head tag by doing so...now paste your alexa meta tag just below the begining tag...after that just save ur template..claiming process will be done...
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Aditya. I will do it today evening and if I have problems, I will shout for you or Ranjith. Promise. Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

how does downloading the toolbar help in ranking??? is it virus free?? many toolbars have malwares attached to them.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Alex is an Amazon company, so I seriously believe it to be Virus free, though I wont suggest any Toolbar to be added to Browser. Alexa widget on browser (which is few mm sq in size) lets one check the Alexa status of any website as well I guess it also helps in Alexa ranking of the pages/blogs viewed.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Nandini-see 'blog commenting' and 'guest posting' help to grow a blog..these two things also help to build a strong base of readership...ofcourse you know that...now the thing is we should only consider high authority blogs..now how'll you know which blogs are really popular and worth to guest post on? U can check it by its alexa ranking too..and if you installed alexa toolbar in your browser, then it'll be easy to track alexa ranking of any blog
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Aditya or Vijay, I have one question. How to take backup of my template before I dare to claim my website on Alexa?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Pankti

Go to blogger dashboar > template > Right top corner there is a button Backup/Restore click that.  In the next window click download full template.  Be sure to check where it saves the file

Hope this helped.  If you need help to claim alexa tell me I will help you out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Awww Vijay, that's so sweet of you. Smile I will try to claim my site on Alexa tonight. Let's see if Alexa/Blogger allows me to do so Innocent Otherwise I will have to yell HELP!!!! HELP!!!Cry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Vijay, you there?

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Finally able to review all those participated in this thread...

Last lot included: DS (Loved to get back to his Cricket-blog honestlySmile), The Fool (tho dont think he needed any review), Sfurti, Nandini and K2...

Earlier in the day - visited/reviewed following: Pankti, Yashodhan, Rio, Ranjith, Aditya, Vijay, CyberKid and Arti.

Thanks Yashodhan...for this thread let me discover and rediscover many blogs...could able to connect and follow some more blogs and be able to read the already followed ones after a long while...

It was indeed a Fun day...I couldn't work on my Dream Travel post, but loved reading others...tried being critical but only on stars-else all appreciations CoolLaughing

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Punit-My blog (TechStake) didn't receive your review bro??
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

I am glad that peeps are enjoying this thread.. !!

Yashodhan, third reminder it is

I have reviewed all who reviewed mymusings blog, except torrres 2013 . I don't know whose blog that is. Still awaiting yashodhan to review back. My review is showing at yashodhan's blog.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Rio- torres2013 is my user name...don't ignore that..'TechStake' is my blog

Aah, thanks Aditya for the review.  I will surely review by tonight

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

But u didn't review my blog Cool

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

@Rio,  My profile link sent to your Indi Inbox.. I reviewed your blog on 24th June.. 

Okies thanks yashodhan.  

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Reviewd Aditya, Rio and Punit's blog.............. really loved reading your posts

Thanks k2, will surely review by tonight

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

okkay Sealed

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks K2 :)

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Hey K2 how can you forget my blog ?? Undecided

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

vl surely review ur blog tonite @Yashodhan

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Cheers.. :)

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

I think we must have improved Alexa Ranking for Alex(.)com itself Tongue out Hope it reciprocates Money mouth

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Punit u haven't reviewed my blog yet..but u had mentioned earlier that u did...is something wrong?
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey AD, probably as Vijay suggested...Alexa moderated my review..Did it again :)

Punit, alexa gonna kick us all out for spamming

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Can anyone tell me how to change our name in Alexa profile ??

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Aditya I did it for both of your blogs last night. I hope you can see it.

Punit thanks for the review, I will review yours by tonight.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Sfurti-Sadly I still can't see the reviews (your ones)...
Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aditya I am not well versed with Alexa but for some reason its moderating your reviews I think.

I am sure I reviewed earlier also Cry

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

@ Aditya: Seems like there's something fishy going on there on Alexa. I too did a review for IB, which never appeared there. Maybe same is the case with Sfurti's review of your blog.

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Arey  yaar......what a review bukhar! Phew! It's hot in here. Frenzy! Citizens of Indiblogger....come back from the Review abyss. Your blogs are calling you to write.

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

CoolCool Agree Madhu but this was fun!!

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Sfurti

Just reviewd juztamom..  Waiting for favor back..!! 

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

@Punit: Done with your blog's review. You have a great blog too. And as Pankti, you too write interestingly well. In one of your posts - the one for Melbourne contest, it never appeared to me that you didn't visit Melbourne. It was when you "woke up hearing that familiar sound" - “Moshay, uthun, Moy-daan ese gechhe. Ae baabu, utho moy-daan aa gaya that I came to know that this was fiction.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

CyberKID, I never wrote anything about Melbourne. I think you have mixed me with someone else.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks @CyberKID :) thanks for devoting so much of time to my blog, really obliged :)

@Pankti - that's my post he talked about...

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks @CyberKID :) thanks for devoting so much of time to my blog, really obliged :)

@Pankti - that's my post he talked about...

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Sorry for the confusion.Tongue out I was just quoting you as a reference @Pankti.

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

CyberKID, Just reviewing metro-greens.. :)

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

@ Pankti, 

Reviewed your blog yesterday.. Still waiting for favor back..!! Undecided

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

CyberKID, Reviewed Metro Greens.. Now the ball is in your court..!! Wink 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Yashodhan, are you one who wrote this review? If so, thanks. I will reciprocate in the evening.

Alexa User (Power Visitor)

The best use of this site is Other.

• Easy to navigate
  • Good content
  • Other
  • Site is fast and responsive

Comments: All articles are beautiful.. The imagination of the author is appreciable. And template is one of blogger's default which helps for easy navigation..!! There is room for adding social network widget instead of giving only like button in sidebar.

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

@ Pankti, Yes.. It's Me...  Thanks for your review in advance..!! Unfortunately unable change my name.. It's appearing as Alexa User..  :)

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

@ Yashodhan: Thanks mate Smile. You're already in my hitlist from the day one of this thread, but, unfortunately, you have so much variety of content that I'm getting confused as in which category I should classify your site in. I think you could help me with that. Site visitors must know that, so, I'm trying to put a category associated with the blog in almost all of my reviews.

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

CyberKID, Thanks for those words.. :)

You can go with Research, News or other.. :)

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

@ Yashodhan: I was actually seeking the advice on the particular niche of your blog. I'm not concerned with the Alexa's site category, just the particular niche your blog belongs to, like, mine belongs to gardening. I need this so that I could put it up in my review of your blog.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Friends a thing to note.  Stuck on Alexa at 275060 and India > 17489 since start of this topic.  Got 6 reviews from here in addition to 8 I already had.  Kindly share your ranks and inform whether the reviews have helped you in any which way.   This can clear some doubts about reviews helping in getting higher rank

Ranks before this topic and ranks now would be appreciated

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Great.. :) I got 4 reviews from here + 1 from you..!! And if thread is helping people for increasing their alexa rank.. than what about adding this thread to Important Stuff section ?? This may help upcoming Indibloggers for improving their Alexa status..!!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

dont know whether it helped yet.  It has not helped meCry

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

@ CyberKID,

Oh I see.. You can categorise Infobulb In Technology and General Knowledge..!! (Soon I am going to increase percentage of both labels articles)

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

check your PM.

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Good Morning guys,

Phew, I reviewed another 5 bloggers:

• Aditya: Techstake.org
  • Yashodhan
  • CyberKid
  • Punit
  • AS: Just4suzan.blogspot.in

CyberKid, AS and Aditya have yet to do my review.

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

my blog is still waitin ur review Sealed

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

k2, today evening or tomorrow morning. And how about my review?Embarassed

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Panktiw-my blog (TechStake) didn't receive your review on Alexa...by the way I've already reviewed yours..my username is 'torres 2013'...I will review blogs of K2 and Cyberkid very soon
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Done with Pankti's and Aditya's blog's review. Sorry for the delay. Moving to other's blogs, including Yashodhan's.

BTW, @Yashodhan: You haven't responded to my PM.

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

CyberKID, Sorry for delayed reply.. I am just logging in.. And I was busy in so cold daily routine  since morning.. Undecided

@ Dear Indibloggers,

It seems like thread is closed.. (Don'tknow why.. People Are enjoying this one :)

Anyway.. we can carry our discussion here..!! Thanks for those who ar giving huge response to this thread and Alexa page of my blog too.. :) {I am unable to see the reviews there, and some people like k2 can't see my review on their Alexa page.. Cry But my global Alexa rank has tremendously  increased by 1,36,451 CoolCoolCool..  }  I think its just because this thread and helpful Indibloggers..!!

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

@ Pankti,

Unable to see your review on my Alexa page.. is this (torres2013) your username ??

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
torres2013 is my username...how many times will I have to tell this? God knows
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Oh.. Thank you.. Cool

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

It's just unbelievable .. Just checked my Alexa rank.. As I can see I posted my Alexa rank difference before 23 hours ago.. and just again I calculated difference.. 23 hours ago it was 1,36,451 and within 23 hours it has increased by 2,03,614 (I have not performed any activity on my blog)

Would like to see other peep's rank change difference..!!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yash Cry you have to decrease Alexa not increase it 

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Done with TF's Lucifer House Inc. Went to Sir Rio's blog, but, one of his blog posts directed me to TF's blog - The Great Indian Bride Hunt. Sorry Sir Rio, will move back to your blog now.

Must say, the Great Indian Bride Hunt was a great series. It compelled me to read on till the very end. I'm yet to read the other posts.

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Done with Yashodhan's InfoBulb's review.

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Wow, cool idea, wonder why i didnt check this earlier :P!

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@Yash: done

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Vijay, how to claim a website? I am yelling for help!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I think user interface of alexa changed! Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjit Alexa changed it last nite itself.  Maybe it came to know about all the Indibloggers spamming it(kiddingSmile)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing .

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Pankti To claim your site :

• Go to http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/panktimehta.blogspot.in
  • Scroll down to the bottom. You will find a button : Edit Site Info. Click it.
  • You will be taken to a page named 'Edit your site listing' page. Click 'Edit your listing' page.
  • Click 'SIgn Up' under Free.
  • See Option 2. In the code box, on the right, copy the fourth line. It will be something like <!-- NjBJDh9ti-Xgo1HIkntWI_9efgo -->
  • Go to Blogger > Template > Edit HTML
  • Paste that copied code immediately after the word <head> ( it will be on line 4 ) and Save your template.
  • Go back to that Alexa page and click 'Verify my ID'. 
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

alexa verification

And as Ranjith says copy the single line there 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Finally, you learnt how to insert screenshots. :))

Nice Work. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yatha Guru Tatha Shishya Ranjith, you taught me rememberSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes... Smile

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

i wonder why my review on yasodhan's blog shows up as Alexa user :(

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

So much for spamming Alexa with reviewsSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Now let's move on to IB Review threads. :))

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

uppar wale annyai hone nahi deta LaughingLaughingTongue out

LockThis topic is locked.