11 years ago

New contest folks - it's time to get whacky! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=70

Replies 61 to 80 of 154 Ascending
Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Same here... Even I have Not recieved the illusive hamper or sample yet...

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Even I did not receive..

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
11 years ago

Nope, haven't received either and I replied the same too...

Mirchi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Even i recieved a similar mail and replied similarly.. 

Hope they will send one :)

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Today I received a mail from indi team saying that the last date for submission of entries describing our experience is 28th Feb. They have asked me to reply if I havent received the samples yet.

I've replied, for I havent received either of the illusive hamper or sample. Have you?

Priyanka Chowdhury
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Anupama,

Even i received the same mail and wrote back to them saying i didnt get the samples as yet. 

Sophie
Sophie
from Chennai
11 years ago

I didnt get mine too :(

Jasmine kaur
Jasmine kaur
from New Delhi
11 years ago

i still havent recieved any hamper :(( this is just not done!!

Lavanya T R
Lavanya T R
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Even I didnot get my hamper yet :)

vaisakhi mishra
vaisakhi mishra
from thane
11 years ago

i dont think i m ever getting this hamper....my friends who had written the post after me also received the hamper...but not me...:(

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

There is a new contest saying apply for a free hamper, use and blog...Is it a farce? I applied but didn't get anything yet. Indibloggers, Jaago!!

Rajni sinha
from nagpur
11 years ago

I got my sample today but the place where we submit seems to have vanished 

zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

no hampers yet! 

Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@suresh... cool :) And did u see the idiva site? all our names and blogs are featured :) :) happy happy arent we?http://idiva.com/news-style-beauty/crazy-experiments-for-straight-hair/18995 

Lavanya T R
Lavanya T R
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Great to hear you got a reply Ganga..... I still didnt hear about the hamper from them though :(

Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Not to worry! renie has replied here saying that everyone will surely get the hamper. 

Also they have another contest where we can register for hampers.. so they should be sending us anytime :) 

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Has that time come for you, Ganga? :) The problem is never the Inditeam, it is the sponsors who keep dragging their feet :)

Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Come on Mr.Suresh. When did i even say there was a problem with anything :) 

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

You didn't say it Ms. Ganga Bharani, I did!

Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@suresh... cool :) And did u see the idiva site? all our names and blogs are featured :) :) happy happy arent we?http://idiva.com/news-style-beauty/crazy-experiments-for-straight-hair/18995 

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ganga Bharani, the page has 404 error...Check again.

It says- you are in wonderland and it does not exist!!!

Ganga Bharani
Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Guys,I have got an official mail from indiblogger with a winner tag code. So dont think they ve forgotten the contest :) They are working on it, Im sure :)  

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
11 years ago

no hamper...

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
11 years ago

True.. what you say is more relevant since all 3 of these brands are from unilever.. and i am assuming that the marketing team is the same.. still they are prompt in one contest and laid back in another?

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am sure they are finding out how to get these hampers across to everyone... Renie has replied above in the trail...

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Quite possibly! My problem arises from the fact that (a) quite a few have already had theirs delivered and (b) Lakme is taking an unduly long time finding that out and, thus, gives rise to suspicion that Sunsilk may find that task equally as difficult :) Dove, however, seemed to find the task relatively easy.

It is true, however, that Sunsilk came out with results far faster than any other contest. Let us see.

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Its strange, because so far, I've received whatever was promised in contests organized on Indiblogger. Sometimes it has taken time, but never has been there so much confusion! And these speculation that hampers were for the first 50 or 100 is not great at all. Although Renie has conveyed that all valid entries shall receive the hamper, I've not received the promised Sunsilk hamper yet! And the winner hasn't received anything too!!

Moreover, there is a new initiative wherein we can apply for a free sample and blog about the experience! Will this overlap with the gift hampers?

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Not that I have a great need for hair-straightening products - such luxuries are for people who actually have hair to straighten - but I cannot say I like this idea of promising and not delivering. I am yet to receive the Lakme hamper (another unnecessary addition to the junk in my house but, you know, it was promised) and still to receive this one. And I get a mail promising another free sample so that I may try it and blog about it! :)

Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

True! I wish they communicate something to us. Even I have not received a word officially from them about winning or about the grand prize. The delay isnt an issue but if they communicate whats happening officially then n there it would be a lot better :) 

Mirchi
Mirchi
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No Hamper yet...They mentioned that every post will receive one..but i think they planned to give to only top 50 or 100..

may be  they didnt expect this many entries...I dont know what the reason is..

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
11 years ago

I am from NCR region - but still didn't get my hamper :(

And now they have launched a new contest..

Balasubramaniam A M
Balasubramaniam A M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I guess the pleasure of participating in the contest and writing on a topic I would never have attempted was good enough.

LockSign in to reply to this thread