WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Who's in the mood to get creative? Smile We've got a new contest up, with some drool-worthy prizes. Let us know if you have any questions!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=81

I'm betting Ranjith has already created a thread on this contest by now. Laughing

Replies 61 to 80 of 382 Ascending
Shaumik Daityari
Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

So we needed to send the documents to two ids- one indiblogger one and another ibibo one. I sent it twice, the ibibo one is bouncing back! What do I do now?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

why ibibo is collecting info??

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I am not concerned as long as we get the prize!

But why is it getting bounced back?

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Just did some Googling.

WeChat is developed by Tencent Inc and Ibibo sold 50% of its stocks to Tencent acc to a 2008 article.

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Seems the error was because I exceeded the file size limit of the attachments.

aashish rai
aashish rai
from Gurugram
10 years ago

When are we going to receive the flipkart vouchers? No updates...

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

any proof needed for flipkart vouchers?

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

No, vouchers are of just 1,000 rs. 

IT /TDS hassles erupt on prizes whose monetary value value exceeds Rs. 10,000. IB guys need to pay the TDS for such prizes on winners' behalf this is why all these formalities are being called.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

avdhoot...smartwatch is much less than 10kUndecided

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

btw just saw ...

indiblogger has two sections in profile

one name 

and one Real name which is visible ionly to indiblogger admins guess a person who chooses to remain anonymous online could just furnish name there ? 

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago
ok one question.. what happens when one blogs from a pen name or somethings which he/she uses exclusively for internet? ID prooof for that name?
Phalgunn Maharishi
Phalgunn Maharishi
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Do we have to submit our documents for flipkart voucher too??? :D :O :P

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

have they sent u mail asking for the documents??LaughingCool

Shaumik Daityari
Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I don't understand the fuss about the documents- they are just id and address proofs. We submit those everywhere- while opening bank accounts, getting SIM cards, schools, colleges- how can someone probably misuse it?

Take another example, while getting my address proof attested for the PAN card, the municipal officer agreed to give me a copy of his i-card (which was required for the online application)!

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Seriously ? You asked this ? Identity Theft ! One can use your PAN card to get a cheque book issued from your bank account or change you address or get a new debit card, or get a new mobile number or use your name to book plane tickets, you want more things for me to list ? :/ 

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Why not ask the same questions when giving the ID proof to a retailer for getting a new SIM?

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Bcos I know it has to be legally given, I know the motive there, but I do not know the motive here or the reason. That is why I said before, Renie should have provided more details to it, so that everyone feels confortable !What has a PAN card to do with a smart watch or flipkart voucher ? Any guesses ? 

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

well, good thing my PAN card hasn't reached me yet. Plus, how would they know your bank account no :P Also, I think you need to be present, sign proper documents before anything can be done!

I am submitting my college id card- what can someone possibly do with it?

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

I was just giving your examples, just google about identity thefts from ID, crime patrol also has many episodes on it :PWell college id won't be considered as valid proof :) 

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I got a PAN card with that, I got a passport with that ID card, why will they not consider this. (BTW, my passport has old hostel address, can't use it)

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I learnt a new word todayCool

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Well I personally don't feel comfortable to mail my private documents to unknown set of people and how did ibibo group get involved :/

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

where did  you find ibibo group?? oh yea saw...one email has ibibogroup on it...confusingInnocentCoolFrownUndecided

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Renie, should have provided more details on the red tape !

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Just received a mail from Renie. He has asked me photo and ID proofs, and the good news is that, the prize will be shipped as soon as i mail them my details! Laughing Tra la la la..... :-)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

even i got, but what on earth is red tape...i dont wanna send any documents though..Undecided

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

That my dear even i am not sure! Lemme Google it....

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Here's Google baba's answer: "Red tape= Excessive bureaucracy or adherence to rules and formalities, esp. in public business" Surprised

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i still dont wanna send any documents...they can keep the watchUndecidedCool

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Arrey...koi nai yaar! Sirf kuch docments hi toh hain! You are sacrificing the watch?Surprised

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i dont like such conditions thrown in at the last moment..pahle sab kuch clear honi chahiye....aur except govt offices/institutions i dont like giving my documents to anyone...as far as identity is concerned, i've been to several indimeets, many bloggers have met me...phir aur kya proof chahiyeInnocentCool

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Arrey, ye contest toh kuch nai hai! Naye contest ke rules padhe?Yell

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

+1 to Nandini, why my documents are needed, what will be done with those documents ? What if they are misused ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

ND, transfer your watch to me Tongue out

aashish rai
aashish rai
from Gurugram
10 years ago

Awaiting the vouchers so that I can buy something too...

Wow! we all the winner's will be receiving the gifts. Thanks a lot @Renie.

@Bushra: Congratulations. We would like to read a post about your biggest ever prize from Indiblogger. Please share it with us as soon as you receive the Mac Book. Congrats again.

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Sure Pravin :D and thanks again! Smile

AMITH SHAJU
AMITH SHAJU
from ERNAKULAM
10 years ago

i have a gift voucher in my Indispatch. will it be sent by mail or email?

Shashank
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I'd like to know that too. Since it's in the InDispatch page, I guess via the post.I would really be much happier if it came in email though.... faster, less hassles. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Shashank Even vouchers sent through e mail are added to the IndiDispatch page ( ex -  Dove spa vouchers ) 

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Mac book is now visible in my Indispatch list... Ohmy! My head's going dizzy just looking at it!Kiss

Ashish
Ashish
from New Delhi
10 years ago

how to use the voucher?... how to decrypt the invisible code? :D

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

:))

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

u have to dream that u've used itWinkCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

:))

Mamata Patil
Mamata Patil
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

I am not getting anything, how can I purchase items on flipkart by this voucher!!!! no code!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They probably added the item to the IndiDispatch page before sending the code. You will get it soon. Smile

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

I can see the Sony Smartwatch in Dispatch Section on IndiBlogger but haven't received it, anyone can see the same ?

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I can see it too. But no tracking details!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yep.i can see it..its looking 'hawt'...now waiting for it to fly to me...

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Any one got their hands on goodies ?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

nop...but longing to get my hands on themTongue outMoney mouth

Phalgunn Maharishi
Phalgunn Maharishi
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Please let us know by when we will receive our 1000 Rs. Flipkart vouchers???? It has been sooo many days already!!! :( :(

aashish rai
aashish rai
from Gurugram
10 years ago

Any idea when our flipkart vouchers will be sent?

LockSign in to reply to this thread