New Contest -Sunsilk Natural Recharge Review

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Apply for a sample of Sunsilk Natural Recharge and blog about your experience to win rock climbing or paragliding classes and shopping vouchers worth Rs.50k

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/8/

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: To insert link URL
Replies 61 to 68 of 68 Ascending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I hope that the contest doesn't end before May so that I will be able to take photos of the shampoo after I go home and post them in my review. Tongue out

If not, I will write an dummy review like I did for ambi pur Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

may?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes Undecided

And I think it won't end before May. We know how couriers are handles Tongue out

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I could not participate in the previous contest. But definitely going to do this one. I love reviewing products. In that's all I do on my beauty blog!

Rekha Vaz
Rekha Vaz
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I enjoy doing reviews... :)

It looks like the same thing that they have sent as a gift hamper for the other contest. Should we apply again? Why? Is it a different thing? I got 2 packs in the hamper. Which one to review? Too many questions?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

previous one was for valid entry in contest....this is review contest...you can apply seperately if you want to take part

but is it the same product?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yes...

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

there are many people who perhaps didnt take part in the contest, so they can take part in the review instead...sunsilk had similar contest n review contest in past too.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I loved first prize :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I mean it is quite different than what rest of them are offering! I will try n write for sure, for IB, for prizes, for happiness :)

Applied for, and awaiting recharge.Laughing

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Third prize is good :P

And first prize reserved for women :P

@ Meghana How did you know that a new review contest is up? It was neither mentioned on the home page nor on the facebook page of IB Innocent

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Ranjith I think you wanted to be the one publicizing this contest too, isn't it ;)

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

We want to know the secret of your magic Meghna.

Mostly this contest is for ladies...but still I will try..

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ranjith, rcvd an e-mail last night, or was this contest just for me bcoz I didn't participate in the other Sunsilk contest n didn't rcv the sample..Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Ritu Yes :P

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Amazing contest! I just applied. Thanks for creating the thread Meghana!

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread