Anonymous Soul
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Replies 81 to 100 of 363 Ascending
Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

This was indeed the mother of all contests and really appreciate the hard working ants, the hard core marathon bloggers who never lost steam till the end, the team at IB who have to patiently go through the mammoth number...Herculean task no doubt..

Sunaina
Sunaina
from Edison
7 years ago

Thanks for the update Renie.Some of the bloggers here have worked really hard to make this marathon truly a marathon. Good luck to everyone who participated!

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Exceot just one, I think.

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Thanks for the update, Renie. I am sure the most deserving would win the prizes. Since almost all my entries have been rejected, on some grounds or the other, here's wishing the prospective winners a big round of applause. 

Gitanjali Banerjee
Gitanjali Banerjee
from Delhi
7 years ago

This is going to be big. I am waiting with abated breath. Exciting.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Quick update - we're through about 90% of the process, IB is currently conducting it's own quality checks on the results and clarifying a few things with the good folks at Tata. I presume that this won't take more than a week. Thank you all for the patience! Smile

CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

Thanks for the update. Laughing Not that I'm going to win a car, or any of the 20K vouchers, but it took a lot more time, and with the thread locked and no updates, there was no way to know about the status of the results, hence the frustration. Embarassed

Veena Furtado
Veena Furtado
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Topic is not clear, what is it???

DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago
This has ended months ago.

Thanx for sharing this update Anoop :)

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago
Hey guys.. Sorry about the delay but we expect results for this campaign to be decided only by the second week of June. There are a huge number of blog posts to go through by the brand and it's not easy to decide the winners and there are multiple levels of shortlisting. so that's the update on The marathon for now.

I feel like after recieving enthusiasm and excitement of people in advance, this contest Tongue outhas now gone into sleep...

Shravan
Shravan
from India
8 years ago

No update yet.... can anyone give us atleast an update?

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

Waiting for vouchers :(

Shravan
Shravan
from India
8 years ago

When the voucher distribution will start? Any update?

Arpita Dash
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
8 years ago

I had written 5 posts for this marathon and all of them got accepted. :D I'm more than happy today. 

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Finally, all my 11 entries have been moderated, and after a couple of initial shockers, I believe, the moderators have gone quite lenient in the judging process, as after a couple of initial rejections, all my entries have been approved, and I believe, others too must have felt the same. Now the wait for the vouchers begin. Rs. 350 x 9 vouchers waiting for me. Money mouth

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

The top 10 positions on the leaderboard haven't moved much

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
8 years ago

Is moderation still in progress? I have 1 post pending.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

When I first started writing for this "one of its kind" marathon, I was clueless what to write. I started with a series called "Trophy wife" wherein I thought I will present the different elements as called "Rasa" in hindi literature to give a twist and bring a new creative concept. But as I started penning, I thought, what if the idea doesn't click with judges or may not essay the "core" of the marathon? 

Sujata Tawde used to remind/ coax me to write and growing nos of the leaderboard- an idea that did not compel me as I am little reserved about my writing and tend to write something more meaningful than mere churning any content. [Besides, 99% of posts are written in my head but never makes to blog. Time to invent new tech- mind to blog AI]. Some people are talented and they could do it but I wasn't in.

Then I started thinking the "keywords" and thought so many things makes like "Fantastico", shows navigation, music and more. So I started building them around multiple stories and elements around. from hair to juicer to the poem and more. Hmph, I could have written more posts but then Lord Bernard Shaw enlightened me, again :) Cool

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

[Besides, 99% of posts are written in my head but never makes to blog. Time to invent new tech- mind to blog AI]

Laughing So I am not the only one in the boat

DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Name changed to Tiago on the contest page!
knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I wrote 10 posts and all my 10 posts are accepted :D  I tried my best to weave blog posts keeping qulaity and my blog's theme in mind :)

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Congrats Knitha Laughing that's quite a feat in itself Smile 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey @Knitha, hey thats great and good to know. Sometimes big single pieces of literature sometimes win over quantity. "The Lord Of the Rings" wasnt written in a day you know :-D

LockSign in to reply to this thread