Do you think you suit your zodiac sign ?

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Do you think you suit your zodiac sign ?

Does it affect and reflect your personality?

Actually I am trying to find out that whether the traits of zodiac sign of different people matches with their blog or not. Just trying to evaluate whether zodiac signs really affect a person or not. So help me in finding that.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: personal
Replies 81 to 90 of 90 Descending
Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Smile

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

Money mouth

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

Mine birth date is November 27th... I read somewhere that its a cusp of scorpio and sagi... i always thought I was sagi.. not that I really care...i think we all seek validation and we like to peg ourselves...hence the affinity towards astrology...iam too ignorant of it to debunk it..

visit me...do i fit ur profile? am I a typical speciman of the stars?

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

oye... u share ur Bday wid Salman Khan.....

Bad Boy of Bollywood...

tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

as do bappi lehri, bruce lee, jimi hendrix ... now u tell me salman khan...iam royaly screwed am i not? mama shud have opted c-section.

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@tys

My observation from your blog correspond to your zodiac sign this way:

The philosophical and exploratory nature Of cusp between saggi and scorpio makes it important to live life to the fullest while experiencing everything they can. Indeed, their great love of knowledge and exploration makes them one of the most learned characters of the Zodiac.

here are some likes and dislikes of saggi and after reading your blog I felt it has you in it.

• getting to the heart of the matter
  • Freedom
  • Laws and meanings
  • the general 'feel' of things
    DISLIKES
  • Off the wall theories
  • being tied down domestically
  • Being constrained
  • cooling your heels
  • bothered with details

plz let me know whether it suits u or not.

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

the question is if it suits me.

iam grateful that u took the time to read me..but one question, doesnt what u say stems from my writing? is the time of my birth making me who iam or am i justifying the vague traits mentioned as a self fulfulling prophesy of my sign? If traits are already predetermined, where is my free will?... what if i want the possesiveness of scorpio , the sunshine of an aries, the sensitiveness of a piscien, the pride of a leo...what if i believe that iam ophiuchus , the sign of the serpent? will it then become me or do i become the sign?

just wondering.

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

http://the-red-thread.net/ophiuchus2.html

thought u will find this interesting. By taking out the 13th sign ( which is now represented in medicine), the whole personality traits accepted now shud be rationally wrong...according to the true signs, i fall as scorpio...i must admit that after being a sagi for so long, i like the change.

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@tys

yes it is quite interesting and to be honest ,this is something new to me.Thanks alot for the information.

Rajeev Vashista
Rajeev Vashista
from new Delhi
13 years ago

It is really true, that zodiac sign affects you!!!

tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

or is it working in a sort of suggestabilty basis?

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

its truly depends upon ur luckLaughing

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

I am an Aquarian...And yes I believe in horoscope,palmistry,astrology..but everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt..

All those sciences are nothing but statistics, After having studied many samples for over years our historians have come with the literature studying on behaviour of people. It is very important contribution to mankind. Because we human beings are so complex and everyone wants to know about others mentality..be it an interviewer/recruiter or marriage alliance..a new friend..etc. sometimes we ourselves want to know what we are..

But again there is another concept called the pygmalion effect..which might influence your attitude and behaviour..

So you are giving your predictions on each one based on their blog? Let me see what you have to say about me.

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

Hey.... Pratibha

ur thread is still on.... Unknown wants to know something Surprised

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Deepak..thanks for the follow up :P

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

I visited ur blog and its a nice blog I must say.Your blog contains flavours of INDIA and that shows that u r very sensitive and patriotic types.But your zodiac sign says that the Aquarius person tends to be hard to define in personality as it frequently changes. One moment an Aquarian is expressive, interesting and active and can unexplainably become very moody and uncaring. Their serious side tends to stir to moodiness.Here r ur +ve and -ve traits: Aquarius Positive Traits

Very independent in their thinking, friendly by nature, original and creative thinking, friendly humanitarians who are typically rational, loyal and idealistic. They tend to be very willing and highly inventive.

Aquarius Negative Traits

Being somewhat rebellious and eccentric they can be unpredictable and contrary in their actions. Signs of lack of tact, stubbornness, contrariness expose them as being emotionally oblivious.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Cant agree totally..but whatever,..have to appreciate your efforts in giving it a thought and putting down your views.

Thanks so much

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

@Sree Raj MS. 

I visited your blog and I think it says that u r straightforward .I think you must pay sincere efforts to blog and try to give finishing touches as I felt little careless attitude in your blog too.Well I am not a judge and respect others perception too .You can improve and thats the way we all learn.I also wants to improve so give ur reviews also.I appreciate honest people.

here are some saggitarius traits.These are not fixed things and you can change it with your willpower.

Positive Traits•  Optimistic and freedom-loving•  Jovial and good-humored•  Honest and straightforward•  Intellectual and philosophical  Negative Traits•  Blindly optimistic and careless•  Irresponsible and superficial•  Tactless and restless

LockSign in to reply to this thread