Surf Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The latest contest offering I Pads and other prizes is up for grabs now, a day after what I hear was a fabulous meet in Bangalore!

Here is the latest Surf  Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest -

www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=61

Discuss the contest here and let's soak ourselves in all the fun! :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Link
Replies 101 to 120 of 127 Ascending
Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

May be the date was waiting for me to write a article.Finally i wrote a article of my real time experience.Soak No More..!! 

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

why do I still see the 'submit your entry' button ?

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

don't know. Maybe they forgot to close the contest. :(

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Its 16th today, why do I sti

i had posted a different genre post at last moment.

I see no clause to insert link of surf excel, so i omitted it. did i do right. just a bit curious. as i see all posts with links insertions.

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

its not mentioned in the rules so its entirely upto you to include it or omit it sir :) hope I helped

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Am I seeing things... or has the 'submission date' for this contest really been postponed to 14 September?

Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

I can't understand why.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Might be the target was far greater than 200 Surprised or might be the IndiTeam felty that bloggers missed out this contest soaking themselves in the discussion on love and arranged marriages.

I submitted yester night, ws too plunged in hacker stress, but managed to submit mine on dot. 

now I am writing one more

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

They should have postponed it after you had posted your entries. That would have given all bloggers the opportunity to plagiarize from your entry. Otherwise you always post at the last minute giving people little chance.

bhai,thanks for thinking so high of my small articrats. I thought i will leave it, as my site was hacked third time, and the nut challenged Indian  cyber police openly. I renoveted site again and left a message for hackerz at my site by 11:30, then soak post was conceived and born in the cradle in a fast mode, 30 ,min

t

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Writer's block! Written couple of posts but yet to add finishing touches and submit. Not so happy. Besides, the dealy in results tire me down. Demotivated!Cry

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

just keep up the spirits. Somebody has said better late than never! :)

though it is tough, but my experienced thoughts : just write away for pleasure, and one grts surprisez, and too much bothered intricate post, one may get prize, but the inner satisfaction goes for a toss.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

How can delay in results demotivate you when 14 straight losses did not demotivate me and DS.

delay in results keeps the hopez ticking

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Folks n friends... I did...for dove contest I checked the page atleast 3 times in a day, everyday for 2 months :( Same with all other too..

Anyways..hope ticking is fine but thrashing is like...awww dud!

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

i too want to know the same thing like medhaCry so copy pasteTongue out

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Finally done with the post..a long one but worth reading i  guess, Read on...

Should there be any link on the contest post for facebook page/site of Surf excel!

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Where can I find the rules for this contest? I could not find any link to the rules page. Did it skip my eyes or there are no rules at all?

Should there be any link on the contest post for facebook page/site of Surf excel!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Certain contests do not have any T&C explicitly stated. Infact, even if they were present, most of them would be implicit and trivial ones. And, since there is no mention of linking to any page for this contest, there isn't a need to do so. However, if you still would like to thank the sponsor ( for the future gift ), you may add a link to #SoakNoMore or any relavant page.

Deepti Srivastava
Deepti Srivastava
from Noida
11 years ago

Hi All !! I made my blog debut this month and wrote my first post, for the Surf Excel Matic Contest. Please read my post ' Boston Wedding by Surf Excel ' and let me know your feedback through comments.

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Hold your hearts folks,i have written my post & shall be publishing it tomorrow!SmileI got a mail asking me to choose a topic of my liking from IB & that motivated me to participate.This will be the second contest i enter.

IB is truly going great guns!!!!!

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

SmileI have submitted my entry for the soak no more contest.This is my second attempt at participating in a contest,hope i am lucky this time-could do with the first prizeTongue out !

great, best wishes

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Thnkyou PL jee.

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Can we write two posts  ,second one as a continuation  to the first one? Is that okay ?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Don't ask all these questions. Just do what you like. I wrote 14 posts for vodafone - each one continuing after the other and got a consolation prize for the same.

hehehe , fool, atleast you got consolation. my 12 posts, and no consolation either. not one deemed fit for human consumption

Shashiprakash Saini
Shashiprakash Saini
from Navimumbai
11 years ago

first time wrote 2nd poem for the contest after "शोक No More" it is "आंसुओ से हारा"

best wishes dude

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

One more contest entry successfully finished!! Btw, no links to be provided in this one??

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Check out my post on my blog titled " Mahabharatha and Surf Excel" to witness an epic battle and how surf excel helped the armies :):)

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Sounds interesting :D

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Submitted my entry! Smile It's about 'how to wash clothes... ' Surprised While writing the aticle, I have googled the same and was impressed by the first two results. Both were from wikihow. The first does the work in 12 while teh second in 7 steps. Sealed And every month, approximately 1,65,000 people google 'How to was clothes'! Surprised

great  find  dude

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Not the link, Harshal. If you start everyone will start putting links and this thread will become a link farm.

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Why Kaka?

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

This topic is indeed very good..Read few posts and I am impressed with their work. I soon need to come out with something different and creative ..Lets see.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Finally managed an entry for this contest as well. This year Indiblogger has been on a roll bringing out contest after contest and I have been participating in all of them. Next up is Melbourne or don't know if I will get an idea to take a second shy at this one.

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

Take help from In the hot unconscious !!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

By the way, dude the author of the book commented on my review.

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

really ? Nice enjoy buddy :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread