The Character!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

New contest! Create your own characters on your blog and you could win a limited edition Hobbit Diary! (I couldn't find it on Google images, so it must be very rare!) Laughing

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=87

Replies 141 to 141 of 141 Ascending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'm the frst to reply Tongue out

Hope that there is a prize for even the first reply along with best illustrations, poems and narratives. Tongue out

Now, this one contest looks interesting, especially that there will be prizes for illustrations. Laughing

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

I used to take my time to post the forum thread... these days I have to race you! Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

=)) 

But who is this Hobbit? Is it / he / she ( I didn't read the page, just Googled Tongue out ) the same as this one? Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Saw it first but didnt comment LOLTongue out

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hobbits are a race of people! I take it that you're not a fan of the Lord of the Rings? Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I knew about LOR only when someone said on IB forum that IndiAdmins are fans of LOR and they took the IndiVine error codes from that book. Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

ranjith so finally we get the puzzle pic u posted asking connection between IB and LOR? its the error codes...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Nandini You missed the reply by Poonam on that thread. That image is used as the 403 page for IB. That is the relation. 

And yes, the reason why that image is used is IB's are fans of LOR. Laughing

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
10 years ago

RANJITHSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedYOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT LOTRSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

HOW COULD YOU?YellYellFoot in mouthSurprisedCryTongue outMoney mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

LOTR sounds like ROFL =))

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
10 years ago

YellAYEEEYell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago