Time To Change! (291)

#voiceofchange

RioZee

Votes41
25

Tea Time Changes Saga 4

riozee.com - I am a great and fast tea maker now. The rich freshening smell of tea is full in the air. Today my mind is a lot light, since I got up. My wife is now enjoying the curriculum change at my expense....
Sign in to promote this post morego

Jeevan Kuruvilla

Votes22
44

At least a smile

jeevankuruvilla.blogspot.com - Describes how the world seems to have lost the gift of giving. A change I would like to see is a change in giving patterns. Our children needs to be gifts for the society's good. If that is very...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Neeraj Kumar

Votes77
70

A thing called change!

probinglife.blogspot.com - Change: a word that is deeply ingrained in the ways of this world. The Earth, the Sun, the Moon change their positions and we experience days and nights. And in these days and nights we see histories...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Tony Tharakan

Votes21
61

It's time to change

tony2cool.blogspot.com - While there’s no stopping India becoming a global superpower in the coming decades, it can’t just brush away its problems under a plush carpet. Well, it’s time to change all that.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Antarik Anwesan

Votes19
47

‘We’, the ‘normal’ people...

antarikanwesan.com - 2 offbeat incidents...normal life with 'not-so-normal' people...a little thinking...a feeling for change...and this entry!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ismita Tandon

Votes32
NA

I AM CHANGE

lesserknownpoet.com - I am a powerful creature, Great strength lies in my DNA, My genetic makeup
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ankesh

Votes14
40

Family First

penningdowntheworldaround.blogspot.com - The post takes a look at the lack of encouragement for individualism in Indian society and touches related problems as well. And with some (awesome) one-liners thrown in here and there.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ram

Votes11
25

I HAD A DREAM

whynotjointogether.blogspot.com - In a world where every thing is firmly rooted, i can only think of change in my dreams.
Sign in to promote this post morego