Aditya Dey would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://bestcurrentaffairsquestions.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my blog on "Latest Current Affairs"

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
I own a blog named Latest Current Affairs Questions. It offers all the latest Indian and global affairs regularly. So it will enhance your GK and Current Affairs in a big way, which will eventually help you to crack the various competitive exams, especially the government jobs. It also offers monthly-wise objective type current affairs questions and answers with a free download options. I just want a few reviews from you guys to develop the blog in a big way....please provide me innovative and creative ideas to improve it.....
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thanks Sfurti.....Finally I get a review....How was your experience on navigating through the blog? How was its load speed on ur browser???

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nice crisp blog Aditya.  Nice good articles too.  Only problem is that the url is too big for the liking of SERPs but now you cant do anything about it.  You have a alexa rank of 478211 and SE price of USD 5274 which is pretty good.

Keep up the good work

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Thanks Vijay....keep visiting  my blog.....and if possible do share your views on current events via comments on my blog......

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sure Aditya can do will do.  It is my pet subject though I am a radical

Vijay

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

As itz your pet subject, you might give thought on guest blogging......

Jitendra
Jitendra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Very nice blog aditya, I would like to know about you , Do you do SEO . 

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Hey Aditya. I just saw your GK & Current Affairs Blog.

I must say it is a great and informative blog you've running. I wish you best of success for your blog.

Talking about the technical aspect. There is a lot of blank space going waste on both the sides. I think, your content space is too less, making your page lengthy. In my opinion, you should reformat your blog template and try increasing the space for your main content. Also, as I have already suggested someone, I'd like you to use uniform formatting for your content. I can see a definite change in the font selected for the post on Medical Tourism and the others posts.