Kusum would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://farbeyondskyline.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 42

Would be thankful to have your reviews

Kusum
Kusum
from Gandhinagar
10 years ago

I am a little new to blogging and feeling somewhat lost in the blogging world. But no doubts I am enjoying being a part of the blogosphere. My blog contains short stories, poetry, some random thoughts which may be funny as well as philosophical. Thank you in advance. Smile

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

Don't know why you felt lost but you are going good. The blog is simple, clean and well structured. Just missed the social sharing buttons for each post else it is impressing being a newbie. I wish I would have started with this pace :)

Kusum
from Gandhinagar
9 years ago

Thank you so much Neeraj for the review and suggestion. :) I'll see to it.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

Good Luck :)

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

May be Kiran is referring to links available in your blog that are redirecting to Wordpress, can't say if any link is there.

Kusum
from Gandhinagar
9 years ago

I too couldn't find any such links.

Belly bytes
Belly bytes
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You truly have an imagination and I loved reading your random thoughts. I didn't like your background image. Also keep a sharp look out for spellings - e.g in your post a quiet child is a sleeping child you've used the word Paddle when you should be using Pedal. Sorry for nitpicking but when you are a writer these things matter. 

Kusum
from Gandhinagar
9 years ago

That's true. I make some mistakes and I am really putting a lot of efforts to improve. Thank you for the honest opinion. And yes I recently changed the background image. Guess I'll find a better image now. :) Thanks a lot. :)

Angel Love
Angel Love
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Kusum,

I love your blog:)

I like your writing style.

Kusum
from Gandhinagar
9 years ago

Thanks Angel Love :)

Hi :)