Ritu KT would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my blog!

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I have spent a lot of time redoing everything. Please review my blog. I am mainly looking for feedback on layout, navigation and if possible - content-wise.

Thank you!

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: rephrasing
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Emily
Emily
from New Jersey
10 years ago

Hi Ritu! I would suggest making the sidebar a little narrower, and maybe use larger size photos and center them before the page break. Content is good. Hope that helps! :)

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I see what you mean by sidebar width, I will reduce it. I have been thinking abut having full-size photos but didn;t know if they would look to loud but now I know!

Thank you Emily for taking out the time to review my blog!

genobz
genobz
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Don't have too much knowledge of content related to makeup and shopping. 

But here's the easy-to-do stuff which will make your website look much better and useful.

- A first time reader might want to look for categories, hence the category selector should either be above the post or top right (next to the blog intro)

- Sidebar is too cluttered. I believe you can do away with one of the 2 subscription widgets (keep feedburner), follow on twitter, recent comments, networked blogs.

- Also avoid writing in all-bold.

- You may consider using the MORE tag to display only a portion of posts until a reader actually wants to read it. That reduces the clutter. Check up WordPress FAQ for how-to-do that.

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

- You are right about the sidebar. I have been shuffling it so much these days,not happy with how it looks.

- I will see where to better place the categories.I am planning to incorporate custom menu and have important categories in it

- I do have Continue reading on the post so why do I need MORE?

I will review your blog within the next 2 days! Thank you for taking out the time to review my blog.