Pallavi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.thatdesigirl.com ] IndiRank: 50

What does one have to do to get a review 'round here?

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Looking for review on That Desi Girl, a blog with life hacks, a few recipes, fashion, beauty products, a few how-to's and a lot of delectable travel pictures. P.S.: If you dig a bit, you can also find my wedding story.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Spelling mistakes :/
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Belly bytes
Belly bytes
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey your blog is mind blowing. It is fun, hip , sassy and informative as well. I loved the whole layout - it is easy to navigate. It is well categorised and above all I love your writing style....You seem to be having a lot of fun and it comes through your blog. Stay happy!

Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks a tonne. Glad you liked it. Is there anything you'd like to see more of?

Uday Satpathy
Uday Satpathy
from New Jersey
9 years ago

Thanks a lot for your kind words on my blog. I went through your blog and will have to admit that you have done one hell of a job! I haven't visited much of fashion-themed blogs till now. But after going through your blog, I got a feeling that your's isn't much far from the best ones. The look and feel is trendy, and you have done well to keep away from unnecessary widgets. It makes surfing through your blog really easy.

Your content and writing style is terse and easy on the eye. I liked your post on the dressing styles of Indian politicians. All in all, you are doing a great job! As a suggestion, how about promoting your blog using Co-Promote?

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Thank you Uday! Really appreciate your review! 

Co-Promote sound sinteresting. Thanks for the tip. 

sneh
sneh
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

Hi Pallavi,

I went through all your articles and they are good. You just keep doing what you do because what you do, is the best :)

Actually I visited your blog back long back re, just you know shy to comment. I did have a suggestion for you, since your blog is in a very professional level, why not attract readers by hosting a prize give away.

And you should definitely be more active on Google plus, seeing your DIY section.

As to what to do to get a review: I want my name fixed for the first prize give away.

Regards,

Sneh

Abhimanyu Singh
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

To win the vouchers, simple hahaha...

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Thank you Sneh! :) I am planning a giveaway soon (two month blog anniversary in a week :D) but I doubt you'd like it. (Hint: Makeup stuff) ;) Thankyou for the suggestion. If you are, by some chance, a Harry Potter fan, I might host one mega giveaway soon on Harry's b'day especially since I'd be visiting Harry Potter theme park around that time :DGoogle plus has been a challenge for me since I never used it before but now that you suggest, I'd look into it.Thank you again for the review. P.S. :  The haunted house story really scared me and I kept looking over my shoulder at tiny creeks the entire night. Not helpful when you're dog-sitting at a friend's wooden floored house. 

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Abhimanyu ji, 

maybe I should offer vouchers too ;)