Valli would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://poetrymyfeelings.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 30

Please review my poetry blog

Valli
Valli
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hey friends :)

My blog titled "Poetry~Reflection of my feelings" is all about poetry and random scribblings I post when thoughts strike my mind.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: correction
Replies 1 to 18 of 18
Poetry at it's best. Pictorials are a real treat. I have seldom come across such remarkable combo. Great aptitude. Keep up the marvelous work. I know it will go a long way
Valli
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Thank you so much for your review Pramod :)

Visited your blog too :)

Nice theme....simple and elegant :)

Good content too....:)

thanks valli, hope to see you there more often. 

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Pramod,

Congratulations for having such a beautiful site. I loved it.

I don't have any comment on your blog. Its amazing.

Thanks

Ishita

Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Apologies ---Read it as Vali not Pramod..

Preeti Sharma
Preeti Sharma
from New Delhi
12 years ago

A beautiful blog. Loved your poems. :)

Valli
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hey Thanks for the review Preeti :)

Awesome Recipes
Awesome Recipes
from Chennai
12 years ago

Just read couple of poems of yours and really moved...You have a great art inside you.

Valli
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Thank you so much dear :)

Pradip Biswas
Pradip Biswas
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Your poetry has a flavour of jasmine, to be read only in late night when the aal the sound dies.

Valli
Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Ohww!...That's a very sweet compliment....Thanks for the visit and your kind words..

Loved it the moment I stepped on to ur blogspace..BTW can u tell me what is the music on your blog..Its soo refreshing..Thanks and do chk out mine wen u have the time!

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks for the visit Hari :)

Amiya Samanta
Amiya Samanta
from Banglore
11 years ago

Ek Achha equation mila but i can't give comment or like ...

Facebook blocked me from using this features...

I will give a swwet like in future....

Plz give a review for my Telecom Blog..

We Cognize
We Cognize
from Earth
11 years ago

I was at valli's poetry blog. I was very impressed the look, feel and the music that was playing there. The poetry was nice too. overall, my experience was touching and impressive. Nice blog :)

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks for the review @We Cognize :)

Titli .S
Titli .S
from Nagpur, Bangalore
11 years ago

Valli, as I've already commented on your blog, your poems are lovely, you have a way with the words..keep writing you are doing a great job!!

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks for the review Titli :)

Deepak Kripal
Deepak Kripal
from Delhi
11 years ago

I loved your blog, great look, superb content and soothing to the eye. keep it up.

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you Deepak :)

Kumar Vikram
Kumar Vikram
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Valli, I read your blog. It looks to be a very passionate effort. But I have a suggestion: The text of poetry should have more space than the images because then people will only see images--which are in any case very eye-catching. All the best. keep Going. Kumar Vikram

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks Vikram. That's a nice suggestion. Will surely implement for next posts...Thanks for the review :)

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
11 years ago

I liked the layout and theme of your blog, the background music (would like to know how to addthis on my blog also).  the two liner poems are touchy. :) 

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you Bhavana. I added music using scmplayer.

MedhaChaitanya
MedhaChaitanya
from Vijayawada
11 years ago

loved your theme....  really superb... and that "aakasha ganga..." background music on page load... wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

checkme out at <snip>

impressed... keep rocking!!!

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks for the review Medha :)

Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Impressive indeed.  You have a true artist hidden inside you.  I would like to add just one point, sometimes the background music slows down the download of the home page which is a negative.  Otherwise, simply superb.

Would love to hear from you on my recently launched blog:  http://www.muslimweddingflight.com

Cheers

Fayaz

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Fayaz :)

Ashish
Ashish
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hey Valli,I just read almost all your 100s of Haikus...I can't tell you in words how moved I am. I feel inspired...and your shiny, starry blog background and pencil shaped cursor ...very outstanding. :)Naaku chaala nacchindi :P  

Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I started writing haiku from last year, I'm still in learning stage. Great to hear you loved my works! Thank you Ashish :) Neeku nachinanduku nenu chala happy :D

Gyaan
Gyaan
from Zurich, Switzerland
10 years ago

I can't really thank my stars enough that I joined Indiblogger and came across your blog. You are so amazing, absolutely brilliant.

Yes I am a bit jealous that I can't be as good as you, but nevertheless - A thing of beauty is a joy forever and your blog is that thing.

Thanks for being so creative with music, poetry and pencil. I am your FAN Valli.

Take care and Keep Smiling

GG

Nice work