Can I sponsor Little Contests Here?

Rupam Das
Rupam Das
from Gulbarga
12 years ago

Hi friends, 

I am quite an obssesed web developer, programmer and needless to say quite impressed with many of the bloggers here.  There were few difference of opinion at first, but that is alright till No love lost! 

Now I want to encourage young bloggers here. I want to sponsor domain registration 1 every month. want to organize little threads like "share this" to get your own hosting space! 

My Question,

1) Is it allowed here? 

2) Will Such a contest be a stupid Idea?

the contest will be something like: I will create a contest thread seeking certain kind of informative short response. bloggers will write in the response only.

At the end of the month, when the contest is closed I will search that query in google with site as indiblogger, whichever answer is popped up first takes away his domain of preference.

What say?

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Approach Renie from the IndiBlogger team and he shud be best to guide you! I personally do not encourage a blogging contest on the forum, n i wud vote against it. Forum is for discussions...
Rupam Das
from Gulbarga
12 years ago

I got what I wanted. Convention and Conventionalism be long lived, I would not have to live with it! 

If not here then somewhere!

Let forum be for discussion, I take the intereseted mob away!Tongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread