Bidisha Mukherjii would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.news365today.com ] IndiRank: 54

Please visit my news website and post your valuable feedback

Bidisha Mukherjii
Bidisha Mukherjii
from Kolkata
12 years ago

What is exactly news365today.com? It is basically a news related website formed by a team of writers who are quite passionate about geeky social happenings and tech type stuff. It can be the only stop which one can need to get news about any social happenings and technology.

Our expert team of writers places their thumb on the news of the day when it comes to social media. You can impress your friends and contacts by being ahead of the curve when we come to the point of social happenings and mobile technology. And you can do that by reading our news stories on a daily basis.

Our team makes it easy to keep updated with the latest news as we love to do it. We all prefer to have a watch about the happenings around us. The website has started since July 2010 and prefers to cover a wide range of issues including the peace and war, international affairs, celebrity lifestyle, business and economic development, as well as sports, education and health related news.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

Hey bidhisha, nice try,

Its very hard to keep track of all sort of news but you kept it, nice.

One thing I personally dont like is Infolinks cause it looks cheap(frankly speaking, see your name on contact form) by the way you have use adsense only inside the post why not you use it in side bar

Also I have one suggetions I have use one widget for my blog which is like infolinks but dont pay us but works same as infolinks giving the links of post from our own blog so visitor can get more info from our blog on that topic.

btw 

keep blogging and enjoy writing,

review my blog if you get time.

Thank you,

pratik thorat.

Update Yourself