Year End Celebration..

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
6 years ago

Assuming that the world does not end on 21st, how are you planning the end the year 2012 on your blog.

Last year, I made a special post which included all the important and catchy tech news of the year 2011. I am planning to do something on similar lines, this year as well (even though I have been regularly irregular, off late ;)).

What are your plans ? Lets share different ideas here :)

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending

yo, right now busy with errands, so I can just rem. my last year's rendezvous, and pacify my heart.

abhin@v
from mumbai
6 years ago

there is still time for 31st, think of something better than last year, PL :)

bro. can't, 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Oh yes! I'm planning to do something special as well, just need to decide on the what and how of it Tongue out

abhin@v
from mumbai
6 years ago

That reply is what someone expects from me  Cool.. and knowing you, I am sure you will come up with something brilliant!!

Arti
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Perhaps, that's because I have been inspired by you Tongue out Jokes apart... thanks a ton abhi, your comment is a huge motivational boost... I will surely put up something for the new year. Smile

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
6 years ago

Planning to have friends over. (If parents allow) Tongue outSuch celebrations are most enjoyed with closed ones. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Friends over on your blog?

abhin@v
from mumbai
6 years ago

ermm, good to know that MM.. am sure you will enjoy a lot :)

But any plans for a year end post on your blog?

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hmmm, since you have now brought that topic out, I have to start scratching my head... Innocent

abhin@v
from mumbai
6 years ago

Even I am scratching.. Its good that i created this thread about 10 days before 31st Tongue out

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

In honor and celebration of my favorite smiley on Inditalk, I plan to snooze YellCoolUndecided

Arti
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Nothing in the honour of the lazy lion? Innocent

Leo
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

Snoozing is applicable for being lazy too, Arti Tongue outInnocent

abhin@v
from mumbai
6 years ago

Why snooze? If you snooze on new year.. your entire year will go snoozing.. dats what i thought as a kid :D

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Yes, 21/12/12 may as well be a synonym for new comedy.

I made my first single panel cartoon on the same.

abhin@v
from mumbai
6 years ago

do share your cartoon panels here.. would love to see them Ankita.

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
6 years ago

Finally, managed to write a small piece of article :D

CoolCool

great guns dude. rockon.

Payal
Payal
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys. I have a little on at home and its gonna be fun time with my little bundle of joy. I have recently added a post on celebrating Christmas with kids. People do share your thoughts: http://www.humptybumptykids.com/ideas-celebrate-christmas-kids/.

LockSign in to reply to this thread