IndiStream

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
8 years ago

Hi,

I have visited IndiStream few times in last week but couldn't understand how it works. As far as I understood, does it just shows the recent activities of the bloggers on the IB? Or is there much more than that?

Thanks,

Always Confused Innocent

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

I think that there is nothing more that you need to know. It shows the latest forum posts, tweets and chat messages.

Now I have one doubt : Innocent

What is the need to authenticate IndiStream on Twitter? 

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
8 years ago

......and what happens if you do it? Nothing from what I saw. I did click on that button. nothing happened.

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

By authenticating, you can use twitter features like reply and retweet from the IndiPage itself. I used to try doing that a lot before but as Madhu says, it never worked for me so one fine day, l I got bored and stopped trying altogether. Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

I don't know if people are really talking in a funny way or if it is myself who is finding everything funny... @Arti I find your reply humourous Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

I logged into a twitter account and clicked the authenticate button. The 'Authorize App' page appeared. I clicked OK. But, the IndiStream page still says 'One last step remaining'. Even I got bored. Innocent

Reminds me of recursionSmile

... Tagging Renie.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Opened a support ticket. I wonder why they require a captcha over there.

One more doubt Innocent

Is there any way by which we can see a list of all the support tickets opened by us?

There seems to be some problem with the twitter's integration on IndiStream page. I remember, one fine day it suddenly stopped working, and it wasn't possible to post tweets from that page anymore. The page says:

Sorry! We've encountered a strange authentication problem. Twitter says that you exist, but doesn't tell us anything about you. We're looking into this now, please try again later! Update: This issue should be resolved by the 31st of January, 2013.

It's well past 31st of January, let's see when this gets resolved. Undecided

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
8 years ago

I have only one thing to say: eh?

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
8 years ago

You still have something to say....?? Strange eh??

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
8 years ago

Aditya, by "eh" I meant this discussion is not making sense to me....poor me....Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Actually, I'm using this thread to clear all my doubts. Wink

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
8 years ago

OMG...I can't understand most of the things?? What is support ticktes? Eh eh eh???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Scroll to the footer. You can see the link : Contact us / get support. Whenever you have some problem, you click that link and send a message. A support ticket is created. All messages exchanged in a support ticket are viewable at one place, one below the other, in a chronological order, similar to a forum thread.

Was that really a doubt ( or a joke ) ? Innocent

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
8 years ago

I just realized that have never visited Indi Stream :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Surprised

LockSign in to reply to this thread