Zee TV Connected IndiBlogger Meet

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Join Zee TV and IndiBlogger for the launch of Zee TV's new series "Connected Hum Tum", where the six main characters will be revealed, live and in person at this meet for the very first time!

‘Connected’, is a 13-week TV series that showcases an opportunity for the world to see life stories of 6 courageous Indian women, who share their personal lives, and mindspaces with audiences without any adulteration and with complete reality.

• Date and Time : Wednesday May 29, 2013 - 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
  • Venue : The Leela Mumbai, Sahar, Mumbai
  • Seats : 201

For more details, see the meet page here.

Zee TV Connected IndiBlogger Meet

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Oh God! Another reality show!

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Its in Mumbai come down LaughingLaughing

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Nah...as usual, I don't have leave balance Cry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

BTW, you can visit me in Ahmedabad anytime, and that too with your army...no problem Wink

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Haha..You are sooo going to regret this offer when I actually land there with everyone Laughing...I have taken a snap of ur comment for evidence Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Pankti Why don't you ask Sfurti to shift Mumbai to Ahmedabad. She said that that that was her alternate profession. Tongue out

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

SmileSmile @ Ranjith When did I say that??? Have weak memory..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You said that here 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Sfurti, as I have said before I come from a huge family so nothing fazes me...try me Wink

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Ranjith - somehow I missed last week's discussion...anyway, i guess u r enough to persuade her for that Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

SurprisedTongue out

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

SmileSmile @ Ranjith...I just tried to shift Ahmd to Mumbai, its tooo heavy for me also....I wonder why?????Wink

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Because I reside in Ahmedabad WinkTongue outSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Sfurti I think the reason is that even you are standing on it! Tongue out

Take a glass Glucon D. Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Pankti Don't worry. Renie will soon organise an IndiMeet sponsored by Kelloggs. Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Ranjit, Kelloggs? As is Kelloggs' K for losing weight? Wink Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes Smile

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

hahaha

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Waiting for f-tv orr sab-tv to organize a meet :-/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Waiting for Bhakti TV and SVBC Channel to organise a meet. Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I'm sure dude, your offspring will also have to sigh out the same longing :-/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Too early to talk about children... Tongue out

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ Ranjith...Its never too early to talk about children and parenting, ask Hunky...He is doing a guest post for my blog on parenting Cool

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Doc, first let the kid get married, then talk about the kid's kidsSealed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Sfurti Smile

@ Pankti If I am a kid, then even you are. The only difference is that I run after chocolates and you run after sweets. Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

ranjith, from now onwards i will only address you kid... No dude business from now on :-/

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Murphy you never said you are looking for parenting articles... Huh... :-/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Annunoy No problem! I like being addressed that way. Smile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Pankti, honestly writing about grandchildren would suit me more... Coz i have too many online grand S & D's :-)

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Ranjith let us hi5... You won't understand how badly i love interacting with kids till i have to settle with their weird demands :-P

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ Doc..It came up and Hunky offered Smile. He has almost same knowledge as me, u really should ask him about itLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Annunoy What is your age? 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Ranjith...see the difference lies between sweets and chocolates...adults LOVE both the thigs but kids ONLY like one of those Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Doc, just for my knowledge, how many grandsons and daughters you have? Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Pankti I accept that you are a clever kid who can prove anything - even those things that aren't true Tongue out

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ Ranjith really improper but good question Sealed

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Ranjith, it's ok...i understand your frustration and that's why u r calling me a kid Tongue outCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Sfurti Are you saying that it is not a good question to be asked on a public forum or that the sentence formation is incorrect? Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Pankti Ok! I agree that I am a kid.

Now, give me chocolates or I'll start crying. Cry

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ Ranjith think hard and you will get what I am saying Wink and anyways it was a goooood question (sense the compliment)Smile

@ Pankti quick, send some chocolates to Ranjith I cannot stand more kids crying Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Sfurti You, Annunoy and Pankti are best known for confusing people. Yell I have seen that many times on IndiChat. 

Now, I think that all of you have pounced on me! Cry

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Nothing gives more sense of fulfillment than setting a group of youngsters into chattering.... Ranjith you may ask pankti... I had told her my age couple of days back :-)

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

oh no... Don't put that blame on me boy... I love rescuing poor minds from confusion...no vice-versa business :-)

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Doc, when did u tell me your age? Last time you claimed to be a 15-year old kid with k2...

@Ranjith, I am NOT going to share my chocolates or sweets with you...please wail to your heart's content...

@Sfurti, if you can't stand kids crying, please send chocolates to Ranjith..and if something is still left, I will have that

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Nothing gives more sense of fulfillment than setting a group of youngsters into chattering and making them ignore the work they were actually doing! Tongue out

a group of youngsters

The above phrase makes me think you are atleast 30 years old. And why don't you reveal your age yourself. Pankti might be busy preparing dinner for her guests! Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Pankti Too selfish! SealedTongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Ranjith, i know Cool

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ Ranjith Who me?? Confusing people? No no some misunderstanding..I am always to the point and clear Smile

@ Pankti Naah If I have chocolates I will eat them to tune down all the crying Smile

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Sfurti Cry

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

i beg your pardon noble bloggers... This talk is making the thread too confusing for sane minds... Let us move somewhere else and continue :-D

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Doc, you are too slow even on Inditalk...now where do u want to move?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Face to face talk? Innocent

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Lets all go out for tea??Smile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I hate it more when the promise gets modified ....

btw pankti above said words were not for you... The reason for being slow in inditalk is i am enjoying the blissful summer rain from my balcony... I wish i could i could take a bath over the terrace :-)

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Sfurti, surely both you and Doc are obsessed with tea...how about some coffee? That hot steaming cuppa that gives a perfect kick to your brain and senses...aahh...i need some right now Laughing

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Doc...rain? in this season? good for you...btw, what's stopping you from going to the terrace? I still remember that last year I was on break from the job and during that monsoon, i would go to the terrace every time it rained....this monsoon I will slave in the office Frown

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

your coffee reminds me of something... Just now i hunted on some nilgiri black chocolates in my fridge and had almost broken my teeth on the attempt... Lump was too big and too solid :-(

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

nothing really...just the memory of fever which foreplayed with me the entire last week :-(

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Doc...i have never had the pleasure of trying those chocolates...but in general, I am a connoisseur of dark chocolates, especially Lindt Smile

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ Doc Rains?? M soo jealous!!!!! Enjoy

@ Pankti I do enjoy coffee sometimes but only cold with icecream Smile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

after being too cruel with this thread i am feeling like Ashoka and so stepping aside for earning some karma :-D

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

ranjith i am afraid that things won't remain limited in talks...btw have you ever had the opportunity of inspecting the arena after a hen-fight? :-/

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Zee TV would be too happy to see a lot of activity on its meet thread. Smile

Upasana
Upasana
from Thane
10 years ago

This meet was so much fun !! A wonderful evening spent meeting bloggers who, until now, were just a link or email ID. My first Indiblogger meet and I am comletely looking forward to the ones to come!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Glad to know...I am never able to attend any of the meets, me being in Ahmedabad and meets happening in metro cities Frown

Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

This was my first indiblogger meet and it was really awesome .

Happy to meet some great personality

LockSign in to reply to this thread