Parth J Dave would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://parth-dave.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my blog...

Parth J Dave
Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Guys,

Please review my blog...Your feedback matters!

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Debidatta Dwibedi
Debidatta Dwibedi
from Bhubaneswar
14 years ago

liked the feel of your posts - it is quite difficult to write something on the topics you choose and not be preaching but you do it really well.... u r definitely on my blogroll from now on..

PS: how do we get the wowzio gadget. i hv sent them the mail what next ?

Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
14 years ago

The Wowzio guys will send you an invite within the next 24 hours...you can then follow their instructions...

...And thanks a million for your review!

Parth J Dave
Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Please review my blog, Guys! I am looking for constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement.... Smile

Neha
Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Parth is the youngest blogger i know..and he is quite mature for his age..he writes sensible stuff..he is a very generous blogger too..I have seen guest post on his blog..not many do that these days..he gives proper credit to people who truly deserve..

though I am new on his blog; I am more of a reader of his work and not a commentor :P

but if he is able to churn out such content at this age; then i am just imagining what he will be coming up with in the near future..

keep it up buddy...your blog rocks :)

Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thank you so much, Neha for your kind words of appreciation! Smile

...And you should also start commenting, it helps me to know my readers in a better way. :P

Thank you once again! I really appreciate you for taking the efforts of reviewing my blog!

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
13 years ago

You write well, and your opinions are good and you express them well. At the age of 16 I must say you write really really well...keep going...

Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thank You so much, theanalyst for your review. I accept your kind words of appreciation!

Thank You! Smile