Sponsored Post Opportunity for Bloggers! Earn Upto 20$ per post.

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

*This is not a promotional activity.. (no links)

Every week I receive around 3-4 Sponsored post request from different advertiser.. and most of the time they ask " If I have a list of Bloggers, interested in Sponsored Post" or "if I have another related Blog"

now I want to create a list of bloggers "INTERESTED" in earning extra from their blog. So that I can easily  forward Blogger details to advertisers.. If anyone want to join comment below or PM me for more details.

Blog requirements -

Google PageRank more than 1

Domain authority more than 30

Daily uniques minimum 200

Extra Info-

Most of the time You need to write a blog post relevant to specified topic, 30% chances are advertiser will supply an article and all you need to do is just post in your blog.

Minimum Word Count 400 and you will paid 5-10$

maximum 1000+ word count  15-20$.

*ALL Participant fill your blog details here

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: added google doc form
Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Vishal count me in

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago
Till now only 1 member. I think bloggers here are only active about Google Adsense, 2 thing I want to clarify "Adsense is only good if you receive high volume traffic or traffic from 1st world" and there are thousands of user who did'nt even crossed 100$. Min threshold.
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
U may count me in after the next PR update
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Vishal, I would like to but my blog is a personal one. So of no use. Undecided

Sayantini Bhattacharya
from Chakdaha
10 years ago

Same as @Aditya Dey!!

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

You may want to reveal "per referral commision" you are earning(if any).

Plus a suggestion to all, remember you are passing away your SEO, most of them will not allow you to state that it is sponsored and if you post what they send you, you are being extremly dishonest with your readers

Just keep these things in mind

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

no commision...(and There are already few bloggers in that list) I am doing this because it will help some of members here and main reason is I have technology and Web development blog so I am missing all sponsored post related to different category... Indiblogger have huge category of bloggers.. 

Last thing about sponsored post It is up to you "If it suites you then only allow sponsored post"  and most of the advertisers don't want to declare sponsored post tag under article..

Every one is doing this sponsored post thing "some with disclaimer mostly US and UK" and other without it.   Even Google reserves top 2-3 results for its Adwords subscriber..  

Mohammad Farooq
Mohammad Farooq
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Count me in.

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
10 years ago

I would also like to join.

Shunmugasundari
Shunmugasundari
from Chennai
10 years ago

I am interested in this.

My blog stats : Domain Authority is 66

UNique Visitors - 600 approx everyday

Page loads - 900 to 1000 approx per day

Waiting for PR update from google

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Bro, you are owning a blogspot url, which means the DA u mentioned is not yours, it's of blogger..tell us the PA (page authority) of your blog
Shunmugasundari
from Chennai
10 years ago

Page Authority is 36

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Vishal I am filling the form you can decide whether my blog is good enough or not 

Anup Kumar Dey
Anup Kumar Dey
from Noida
10 years ago

I am interested. Pls see details below:

Domain Authority: 99

Unique visitors: More than 500 daily

Page Rank: Not known

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Anup that is the domain authority of blogspot not your site check the reply AD above Wink

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

I dont know how to findout these things, but it would be awesome if you count mine too :D

This is a totally new atmosphere for me and so I am quite unaware about the vogue and culture of this community. I have registered my entry very recently and don't qualify the criteria mentioned above. I would definately like to join such programs in future.

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

here is one good news if you want to write content on below topic

Need TECH, Blogging and Education Niche

Article Writer On Daily Basis

High Quality Content Only.

Words 350-400

For Each Article you will get 100 INR (Increment of 50INR if you have some outstanding skills)

Per Week Max 8 Articles

We need only 100% original, CC passed and Self Written.

No spun, copied, recycled Content.

LockSign in to reply to this thread