Relevance of Spirituality in Today’s World

Mamta Sharma
Mamta Sharma
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

In today's scenario how spirituality can bring change! How to make the best use of spirituality!

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Mamta Sharma
Mamta Sharma
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Sorry by mistake I posted this here!

I apologize and appreciate taking time off reminding me!

It was not a promotional activity but a mistake!

Thanks,

Mamta Sharma

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

It's ok Mamta Smile BTW, you can promote your posts on Indivine. Cool

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Its not at all self promotion Mamta. So long as you want a genuine discussion on the topic, as tf said, we can let this stay on the forum for a healthy RELEVANT discussion.
Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Mamta it is okay. We are all new here and it is confusing.

I saw that you have already posted in Indivine thats why I commented here.  Cool

Nalini Malaviya
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Mamta, there are a lot of groups on fb discussing spirituality in grt detail & depth - right from holistic healing, its relevance in today's context & so on. You may enjoy participating in those.

Mamta Sharma
Mamta Sharma
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Thanks all for this healthy discussion! Will take care next time to avoid any such long debate!

Thanks!!

Mamta Sharma
Mamta Sharma
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

I am hurt! Even after applogizing for the mistake you people are still entangled in this discussion! The only thing that could have nipped this issue in the bud was the way of instructing me that it was a wrong place to post this topic. It could have been better!

Probably this created the entire embroil!

I could not understand why we all jump on each other trying to find fault with others. If people of such a forum are exhibiting such behavior, what can be expected by those who are not as educated as we are!

Try to wind up things, don't create a mess of it, because it's of no use but wastage of time and effort, which could have been invested in some better purpose! 

I would'nt hate this forum ever because I know hatred cannot solve any issue!

Sorry , I was wrong and posted mistakingly this post here - I apologize once again!

Please stop this issue and divert your time and effor toward something fruitful!

All the best! 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hey Mamta, I would appreciate it if you could calm down. The issue here is of rules and whose responsibilities it is to see to it Wink....and not about you. Please just read my discussion with DS with calm mind. Smile You will see what I am talking about. Anyway, we are glad to have you here on this forum Smile and hope that this dicussion will not taint your view on IB forum and on bloggers like me Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i'd like to add, we became aware of certain things/categories that are allowed which we werent aware of earlier, so its got nothing to do with you....apparently ur thread is 'allowed' hence not a mistake at all.

Mamta Sharma
Mamta Sharma
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Thanks Pankti and Nandini for the comments! I just want to say if you all can put this much effort on something constructive! Rest you all are much smart and prudent enough to know what 2 do!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

LOL Mamta....rest assured we do lot of constructive things. Smile For us, interacting with other bloggers too is a part and parcel of being a blogger. That's the case at least with me SmileCool

LockSign in to reply to this thread