craft blogs

Priyanjana Roy
Priyanjana Roy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hello friends !

I have been going through many blogs here and I like many !

But I wanted to know how many craft,fashion and beauty bloggers are actually here.

please let me know your address

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: previous not appropraitly written
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending

Priyanjana, please remove the link given in your topic. This falls under Self promotion and hence not allowed. Rest enjoy all features here.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Priyanjana, welcome to IndiBlogger. As Rio has already pointed out, sharing links to our own blogs is not allowed, so there may be a very few enthusiastic people who would do that on your thread, so I would request you to please remove link to your blog. As far as the blogging niches you mentioned, you can take help of the IB directory-www.indiblogger.in/directory.php, and also can use tag search to look for blogs in the niche you mentioned. An example may be-http://www.indiblogger.in/tagsearch.php?tag=Fashion, and this would show you all the blogs with fashion tag associated.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

As many of our helpful colleagues have pointed out, this topic falls under self promotion. So I shall be locking it. It will soon be deleted.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ok. I am releasing this thread. But nobody is to leave links to your blogs. Just introduce each other and network.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Yes Sir!!!! (with a watchman-wala type salute) Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago
pankti..watchman says --- ji shaab ji

LockSign in to reply to this thread