Obituaries to Michael Jackson

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Today Michael Jackson is no more. He left his millions of fans at a young age of 50. With this an era comes to an end. But he will always remain in our hearts as the 'Best Entertainer of All'.

Friends you can post the links to the posts you have written or have read on someone else's blog as an obituary to the 'King of Pop', in this thread.

I'll start with mine

http://vipulgrover.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-obituary.html

Replies 1 to 14 of 14 Descending
Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Here I am posting my link again

Michael Jackson : An obituary
Parv Kaushik
from Lucknow, Noida
14 years ago

nice one Vipul ...!

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Another from a friend's blog

RIP Michael Jackson! Forever The King of Pop
Anjan
from Kolkata
14 years ago

is this link broken? coz its not working!! Undecided

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

those stars are automatically generated by IndiBlogger to filter the 5 letter word which stands for the female of the animal which barks..

so plz replace the stars to get 2 the post.. phew!!

Anjan
from Kolkata
14 years ago

got it now!!! lol

Anjan
Anjan
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Heres My obituary for the legend

I bid Good-Bye, and a stand up Salute!!

Anjan

In search of peace

Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
14 years ago

http://ballat.blogspot.com/2009/06/rip-michael-jackson.html

Check out my link....

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

yes vipul MG was a great.

kinnos
kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
14 years ago

A candle for Michael.We will miss him.

Forever Michael

May his soul RIP.

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I haven't written anything... words fail me. It was so very shocking... ! 

May his soul RIP.

I haven't written anything about him in any of my blogs, I don't think he is worth the ink (or electricity.)

I only remember him as a padeophile and a vain man who tried to alter his skin colour and facial looks by plastic surgery. What a stupid thing to do!

Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
14 years ago

But he's a genius, and that's how geniuses are.. they're different.. and sometimes weird for that matter.

Shankar
from Chennai
14 years ago

Mr.Balasubramanian during his early part of carrer MJ was denied chances due to his colour. He altered his skin colour to show his talent to the world. In this cruel world of racism and apartheid,I dont think altering his skin colour is not a big deal. And I accept he is a paedophile. But no one is perfect in this world. Every one has their own positives and negatives. according to me his immense talent of entertaining people shadowed all his negatives..Thats why the whole world was depressed and shocked about his death.

Whatever you might argue about his wrong doings and negative character..But you cant deny the fact that he has got great talents which no one would have ever imagined.

http://ballat.blogspot.com

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

TO MR. BALASUBRAMANIYAM(sorry if wrong spellings)

If MJ does not deserve ur blog or electricity, it wud hav been better not to waste ur words commenting here too.

Atleast u cud have been a bit courteous for sum1 who just expired.

A man who changed the world of music, music which cud bring smiles on many dull faces.

E very1 has his/her dark secrets. No one is perfect. try n luk in2 urslf if u havnt indulged in any sch moment in life of which u mite feel ashamed 2day. If not thn um sorry 4 asking, bt if yes, thn u hav ur answer.

U hav ur right 2 differ bt theres always a way to put forward ur view. Atleast tht shud b expected out of a veteran blogger like u.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Mr. Bala, just be sport. We all shouldn't get into a slugfest. And every one else, can any one send a CD of MJ songs over to him and close this :-P. I hope MJ RIP.
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

well said hemal.. evn i shud hav replied in a matured manner. A MJ CD's torrent will also do.. I'll welcum Mr. Bala to go to the 3 songs i'v added to a mixpod playlist in my obituary post.

Anjan
Anjan
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Mr. Bala,

SCANDALS = that's what sets the stars apart from us mortals !!

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Well Vipul, that would just do it. But make sure you dont post it here. Hope MJ lives long in our lives through his awesome music, often horror filled but loveable at the same time.
Abhishek Iyengar
Abhishek Iyengar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

http://thoughtsunparalleled.wordpress.com/2009/06/26/moon-walk-no-more-by-a-hardcore-mj-fan-abhishek-iyengar/

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
14 years ago

My fav Michael jackson song is Dirty Diana because of the rock and edge feel to it .. funny enough my wife's name is Diana :) .. Well he had an amazing career.. no one has come close to his originality, lyrics, methods etc.. too bad he had to touch a few kids pee pee's to mar his personality .. but hey if you dont have a screw loose, where does the greatness come from?

LockSign in to reply to this thread