#SkilltoKill on Twitter

Twitter handles with 500+ followers, come on let's kill each other!

https://www.indiblogger.in/mechanic-resurrection-zee-studio

Edited 6 years ago
Reason: Adding link
1-20
21-25
Replies 1 to 20 of 25 Descending
Great guns....
The kill has begun....
Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
6 years ago

I am really confused on this one...Cool

Well, i too was but i think i am getting the hang of it.
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Too many instructions there... so let me see if I follow every move the right way.

Kis daldal me ghus rahe hain Passey ji, isase pahle aap 1000 ki biryaani khaayenge, koi aapko tapkaa daalega....
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Finally good to see IB alive with two back to back campaigns ( incidentally both on the entertainment front) and then finally the bigger one BNLF

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
6 years ago

My hitlist is too long!

Great,
Sab ko marwaa do...
And if people don't guess your name correctly, you are gone. [TooMuchRisk]
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
6 years ago

There's so much confusion...

Neha Tambe
Neha Tambe
from Pune
6 years ago

Yes, many instructions, a bit confusing. Hopefully i am doing it right

Well, the ones who are not tweeting on whose head they have given the kill order, are only doing it right. Those who have made public, i think is wrong and disqualifiable. [my understanding]
Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
6 years ago

i second with riozee

May I please try to clear some confusions here?!

So, from the Indiblogger link (mentioned at the top of this page), we click on 'join' and fill the form. Every body must have got this right. 

Confusion #1 If we must tweet, tagging the people we have nominated? 

Come on, the whole fun is killed if you do this. You may tweet about the campaign in general without tagging the nominated people though.

Confusion #2 What happens after we submit the form? When does Zee studio send us a notification? 

From my observation, Zee studio sends you a tweet notification ONLY when atleast three people have nominated you. It's a message like this:

(Your hastag) quote & tag 3 friends you think have hired Arthur. Guess right & we'll make him drop the job. Your only friend, Zee Studio.

You are supposed to retweet this notification by quoting it along with guessing the three names (who you think might have nominated you) + add a message to encourage your friends to join the game + add the link to the form. The link to this retweet you make, is one of the two links you need to submit to Indiblogger.

In 36 hours, Zee studio will send you another tweet notification with the verdict (that is whether you guessed the three names right or not).

Now, retweet this and quote the TV premiere details they've mentioned. The link to this retweet becomes the second link that you need to submit to Indiblogger.

All that we need now is atleast three nominations from others. Please correct me if I am wrong in any of the above statements. 

Correcto..
Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Thank you for the clarification Nandini. I now modified my tweet for the third time Undecided

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
6 years ago

oops...how did you actually figure it out?

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

Partha, I think it doesn't matter if you have already tagged whom you've nominated. For the 1K, all that it matters is Zee studio sends you a notification Tongue out Even I am not sure if I have really figured it out. So don't trust me until someone from IB confirms Laughing

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

It is a terrible movie. 

God knows, i will watch as jason statham is my favorite actor.
Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
6 years ago

3. On being marked for a kill, @ZeeStudio will notify you. Please quote their notification tweet and @tag the 3 suspects who may have placed the hit on you!

if no one marks my handle then I am out of game.. Cry

Kyaa zammaaana aa gya...log khud bol rahe hai, hume marwa do...
I got notification from zeestudio. Replied aswell. I hope i guessed correctly.
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Have read and re-read instructions. I think one needs to mention 3 names/ twitter handles in a return tweet. This guesswork is what is really troublesome. Come on... will the right handle please inbox me? Ha! Ha!

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
6 years ago

Come Arthur, I'm waiting for you!

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
6 years ago

lucky riozee Cool Anyone else got lucky today?

I gussed wrong and well, i am waiting for Arthur to make his kill. Bullet proof vest [check] AK57 [check]
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Didn't get any notification yet from Zee. Wonder why..

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Some of the ppl who have commented here, u hv been marked to kill :P

Those who don't receive supari of three persons, won't receive notification.
Srinivasan
Srinivasan
from Chennai
6 years ago

So you guys get to kill each other! That's amazing Cool

I'm short by 59 followers on Twitter. Sealed

Well, now you are short by 58 only. Go to twitter and start adding at random suggestions. Some will reciprocate and mission accomplished. Some indies too might consider adding you. Best of Luck...
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

@IB : just a question. I am still confused. Haven't got any notification from Zee though i filled the form

Is it mandatory they have to tag me to get the amount?

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
6 years ago

One quick question here. Is Zee sending the notification to everyone who is registered here on IB for the campaign & fulfills the criteria of 500 followers.

Someone mention they are sending only to those who are nominated by at least 3 people.

I am still waiting for the tweet notification. Registered almost 36 hours ago.

Can someone from IB team  confirm on this?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

I'd still say... participation must be simpler to understand and execute. But then PR agencies and in-house communication teams are constantly coming up with ideas that leave users confused.

But this idea is a real kill,

There's good news with IB's latest email. Irrespective of whether we have been marked by someone else or not, we get to be in the game. Make sure to complete the steps detailed in the email before tomorrow afternoon. 

Tennyson
Tennyson
from Cochin
6 years ago

So, is there a final confirmation for this one? :)

1-20
21-25
LockSign in to reply to this thread