Share your #AHundredLittleFlames story!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

New contest to celebrate the launch of Preeti Shenoys 9th book "A Hundred Little Flames".  Winners will be chosen by Preeti Shenoy! Smile

https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/hundred-little-flames

1-20
21-35
Replies 1 to 20 of 35 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

when is the last date?

ย 

rommanne
from Bangalore
6 years ago

14 Jan

The 'prizes'ย Sealed

Kala Ravi
Kala Ravi
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Can we write fiction?ย 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago
Definitely! Anything creative goes ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Club mahindra will torture to join their club. ( won once and had witnessed their session. Somehow saved myself from entering their lures. Safe treading guyzzz
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Just look at the prizes... no transportation to and from the resort is a part of the first prize. The second one surpasses the height of ridiculousness -- the winners pay for transportation for a ONE NIGHT stay. Ha! Ha!

And I have a nagging suspicion that all meals will have to be paid for by the winners. These resorts are generally fairly away from the main town/city.

Come on, Team Indi, aren't you supoosed to negotiate in favour of bloggers?

Mahindra people will meet and lecture upon joining and salient features of their product.
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago
Hey Arvind, we just replied to you as well in the comment below ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shruti
Shruti
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Are the prizes per person or on couple basis?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago

It is for a couple and if you have a kid below 5 years For free. Please see the T&C

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

I used to get similar stuff in the form of vouchers from shoppers stop, globus, etc. Useless perks of having a membership card. Amazon/ Flipkart voucher would be much useful. I believe contest system need to be discouraged and companies should have a system to pay participants. Choose quality bloggers if want to. Fair enough. But they're getting a lot of traction and ultimately 10 people get something which doesn't include round trip flight tickets. Even the tour companies will get traction for something they are giving "for free". Ultimately bloggers want to make content so they're going to make more content which would reflect tour companies. Whether it will be a good experience or bad is in their hands.ย 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago
Hey TS, we have replied to all the comments as a whole ๐Ÿ˜Š
kalaa shree
kalaa shree
from haryana
6 years ago

kya hum devnagri ya hinglish me bhiย part le skte hain is contest me.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago
Sure!! As long as interesting hoga ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Hey all - some updates and clarifications from Ayan Tours regarding their prizes for the Preeti Shenoy #AHundredLittleFlames contest.

1. The one night stay on the houseboat has all meals inclusive! So you can enjoy some very nice delicacies from gods own country.

2. Although the prize entitles you to a nights stay with meals, If you feel that you need to plan an extra day or something customised around the house boat experience, as a winner you can always contact Ayan tours (contacts will be supplied later) and they have expressed their desire to create the perfect getaway for you.

3. Transportation will be provided to and from Kochi (airport, bus stands, railway stations) to the house boat location. For more details please visit https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/hundred-little-flames

Also we would like to give you a perspective about this contest. This is an initiative by IndiBlogger and Westland to give bloggers who are authors more opportunities to promote their work. Preeti always tells us that she is where she is today because she Blogs and many books don’t have the big budgets that large brands have for promotions. This is why we are hooking up with well wishers and partners to inject some impetuous into this space. These brands never asked people to write about them. They are supporting a blogger who is also an author, so we are very grateful to them and we hope that they will support us in this way in the future as well. Having said all this, thank you all for your feedback ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ we look forward to seeing your creativity as always.

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

The prizes had blinded this hidden perspective. Thanks Anoop for writing this today. Hope more entries flow in.

IndiBlogger
from India
6 years ago

We sure hope they do Nandhini, It is for a good cause :-)

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

WOW! Much better! :D. I mostly don't participate but I do appreciate the effort put up here! Or else I wouldn't really be on mod duty! :PBloggers do appreciate in kind for the efforts the sponsors and organizers put. Well, the good ones anyway. But bloggers put a lot of effort and in the cases where they are a bit more than a handful of great bloggers in a platform like Indiblogger, it puts a pressure and has their content out. Good writers thrive on that pressure, so the reward needs to be equivalent. It does look strange not to provide transportation to/from Kochi and food & this isn't a lucky draw event. Besides, bloggers want to make content so whoever is going to win is probably going to write about this trip and experience via the tourism company.ย 

ย 

Ms arora
Ms arora
from Ludhiana
6 years ago

Any word limit or topic???

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
6 years ago
No word limits basically no limits period. You can can even put up thoughtful illustrations , images , poems .. anything goes ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Narmadha Kamal
Narmadha Kamal
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Hi, Have submitted my entry, will I get a confirmation email? https://tigressandbutterfly.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/the-hundred-little-flames-of-light/

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

Hi Narmada, you will not get a confirmation email. You can check 'Indistatus' from your dashboard. The no of entries you have submitted is displayed there. Kindly note that posting a link or url of your blogpost in the forum threads is against Indiblogger rules. Good luck for the contest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Narmadha Kamal
Narmadha Kamal
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Aha thank you for the reply Nandini.. Now I am unable to delete my post, if possible, Pls delete the link from your end. Thanksย 

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

the prizes are not much attractive for me but will still write coz the topic is interesting.ย 

It's a very interesting topic and I have submitted my entry for the contest. Hoping best for the result..Finger crossed.. When will be the result announced??Smile

SHREYA
SHREYA
from Mumbai
6 years ago

when are the results going to be announced?

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

How to participate here?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Contest was over 2 months back

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

Result kab aayega ???

Eagerly waiting for the result..

Is anything something happening to this contest?ย 

Sweta Sarangi
Sweta Sarangi
from Dhanbad
5 years ago

What about this contest?? Any updates ?? Result??

1-20
21-35
LockSign in to reply to this thread