Improve Alexa

Hey all,

I have here, Indiblogger for not more than 5 months.........and awesome fact....i have came across many and i mean many fantastically awesome blogs............

but the sab part is.....that the number of viewers.........by looking at the Alexa of many of the blogger's page......i can easily many of them don't even get more than 20-30 page visits if we are not counting their own......or 20 unique visitors.......

It's sab cause after writing such awesome content they are not getting the right exposure.........

I write crappy content on the blog and i know more than 90% of blogger's here write better content that me........but my page's alexa is almost 10 times less than those.........

Right now i don't know how you ppl can generate good alexa.....but one thing i would like to tell..........and that's important if you want to get good viewership.........

Don't just be a good writer......also be a good reader.....Writing isn't your last job....if ppl come visit and read you.......then you should return the favour.....that's one thing i have learnt......

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
georjo
georjo
from kollam
13 years ago

depends, sometimes wholeday into blogging, hi hi... Cool

whole day can be..really good......then you shld go proffesional  :)

Parth J Dave
Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Your post makes sense, Hitesh. There are many blogs out there with superb content who never get any exposure. That's probably because those bloggers are not aware of these marketing techniques and all. 

Hey, buddy, why don't you give out some tips here about improving Alexa? What's say? That'll be really helpful to everybody here at IndiBlogger! Smile

i'd love too.......

what i do to get traffic  is totally free but it takes time......atleast an hour with good internet connection.....and bad one's can take whole day :)

I'm not promoting them*....but there is another site call entrecard.com which contributes 90% of my blog's traffic........

*i think i'm suggestiong rather than promoting...though i tell abt them....to every blogger.....and yea...i don't get any referral money from them....so it can't be promotion

Parth J Dave
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Oh..I see..that's really awesome.

Even I have an account on Entrecard, but I've never understood how to use it. What is it all about? 

what u do is you....visit maxi people using entrecard.........and drop your entrecard...there....and they'll know you came there....even if you don't read or comment on their posts..........

so if 100 people know you visited them.......and i think atleast.....60 will come back and visit you........and if you carry this trend on....there will be days when you visit 100 and 120 will visit you back........

maxi entrecard drops you can make in a day is 300..........

at best of my dropping days i used to get some ......250+ consistant hits from entrecard..only.....and there where other ways too.....

LockSign in to reply to this thread