Offbeat & Personal Category missing from Indivine

Kevin
Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Looks like the Offbeat & Personal category is missing from Indivine so one can't directly access the posts in that category and sub categories.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago
Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

It is definitely there. What I meant was that there is no link to access it from the Indivine page.

I cannot click on the Indivine link and see a link to the Offbeat & Personal category. Which means that the category is virtually inaccessible (unless you get to it through a link as you have mentioned).

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Strange Kevin. I can see the category Offbeat and Personal when I go from the Indivine page. Which means that the category is actually accessible Wink

Cheers!

Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

That is strange. I checked this on Chrome and Firefox browsers. On the http://www.indiblogger.in/indivine.php, I cannot see any Offbeat & Personal category.

Are you using Internet Explorer?

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Dear @Kevin even I use Firefox as well as Google Chrome browsers and even now I see the category from both the browsers. What you say is really strange. Please take a screen shot. That might help. 

Cheers!

P.S. I do not consider I.E. a browser Tongue out

Kevin
Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

OK. I still cannot see the Offbeat & Personal category link.

There is a screenshot at http://rkevin.com/personal/files/2010/09/Screenshot.png

Kevin
Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

And I found out the problem. It seems that Indiblogger is uncomfortable with a display resolution of 1280x800. If I increase the font size in the web browser, I can see the Offbeat & Personal category.

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

oh! the problem with screen resolution again. Frown Will try posting this link to Renie on twitter.

@indipolice Can someone tag Renie here??

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Tagged by Addy. Smile

This isn't a resolution problem - for some reason, your browser isn't using our font, which is pushing stuff out of alignment... what Operating System do you use Kevin?

Kevin
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Renie, I am using Ubuntu 10.04. And the browsers are Firefox and Chrome.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thanks Kevin - will troubleshoot on Ubuntu and get back!

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Even I use the same OS and the same set of broswers. How did I not notice. Will check it tomorrow at office Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread