Surprise Gift on my blog's 1st Anniversary - by Simran and Geeta

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hi Friends,

Today is my blog's first anniversary. Celebrating it HERE - Jeeveta Sharadaha Shatam - Gurudeva and Gurukripa

And today me and my blog recieved a surprise gift on this very special day from my friends....not my sisters........Simran Kaur and Geeta Singh - Mohini's First Blogoversary :)SmileEmbarassedEmbarassed. I am speechless. 

Blogging has given new dimension to my life and I think it must be same with you all too.

Thank you My Indifamily Indisisters - and Indiblogger. 

I think it's right to have this is in Conten and Inspiration. 

And hey do share your sweet experiences of blogging life here.

Replies 1 to 14 of 14 Ascending
Poorvi Shrivastav
Poorvi Shrivastav
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Oh I am so late .. was caught in some exams .. Happy B'day to Mohini's Blog .. what to say i greatly admire your blog and you :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thank you sooooooooooo muchhhhhh Poorvi, missed you ! :)

Simran Kaur
Simran Kaur
from Gorakhpur
12 years ago
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

That is sooooo sweeeeet Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thank you Simmo for sharing....! that is dedicated to you friends. thank you for gifts

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Many Many Happy Returns to Your Blog Mohini :):) May you Continue to treat us with many more wonderful posts :):)
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

@DS - thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh :) :)SmileSmileSmile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
You are welcome Mohini :)
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Arti, too much......I have no words for your love. I always say, God has surprises for us, and I never thought my blogging will reach me to indi and this big big family.......:) :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

True,  hum akele hi chale the, par log milte gaye aur caravan banta chala gaya... no doubt Blogging is one beautiful journey...

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

haaan yahin yaad nahi aa raha tha........!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

CONGRATS INDISTARCool

May you celebrate many many many more such happy occasions in the coming years ahead, Heartiest congrats to you, my IndiSister... you are truly an inspiration for all, Thank you for being around and making this blogging world so much more beautiful for people like me Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

That's so sweet, Madhuri is always beautiful.........her smile looks so nice, I hope she must be trying to contact me now..........! :P.......

Thank you so much dear........kya bolu kya bolu.......kuch samaj me nahi aa raha.!!! You all are making me star........otherwise what I am doing special. we all love to be here always. 

Wow, Indisister.......Just today just today I was about to ask you that shall i list you as my sister on fb.......believe or not just today! we always type at the same time and think at the same time same thing. Onle this Madhuri thing I can't think. Still M matches between me and she. Indistar........! thank you. You are actually Rocking this Indiblogger. 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Everything matches between you and her dear! You deserve it Mohiniii, you will always be the champ, the undisputed IndiRockstar of Indiblogger :)

Best wishes to your blog. And it's creator too.Mere blog ki bhi umra use lag jaaye, sincere dua hai,
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Pramodji, yeh kya........aapka blog to ....it's in our heart. How can I say thanks......no no! I am so blessed having you all as a part of my family. it is not just to say, but  I feel it always........:)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thank you so much all from my Brother Dnyanesh too....he is not on Indi, coz he is not a blogger. :)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

This is my post dedicated to Indilove - Indifamily some days back......Awards of Love- Pt 3. How's it?

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

How come I dont know about this!!! Gosh! This is such a tribute, so much love ... you are awesome Mohini! You made my day dear... Thanks a lot for this Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Just now I was typing you indimail. I posted it, but couldn't post on indi. that time. was in some probs. Hey how's that Indi collage i loved it........that simple post i was again and again making the collage for a week.......finally this one i loved. 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Its great Mohinee, are you still there? It is so nice to have you again here, purani yaadein taaza ho gayi :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The Indicollage is Great! I can feel your love for all of us here and Indiblogger - The IndiFamily, it has a heart and a soul... Kudos Mohini, Very Well Done Cool

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

ya.......mee too puranii yaaden......so sweet, i m getting so much love from all, sambhalo mujhe Arti! Seriously,..................:)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

No please, mere bas ki baat nahi tumhe sambhalna :P :D

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

@Arti Tongue out

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

So this poem dedicated to you all, my Indifamily,

Boggers nahi sirf ham to hai IndiFamily,

Indiblogger to hai pyarr ki fulwari,

Mat samjho ise keval ek community,

Yeh to hai.......hamari pyari Indifamily!

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

3 Cheers to the IndiFamily!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

+ Infinity...........

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Happy birthday to

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

How did you make this.............wow......it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifulllllllllllllll. and you have chosen my fav colors. You have such a strong observation.....! SmileSmileSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I have actually designed a similar image with different text for my blog post here using M S Paint. I just came across this thread and thought that I could make you smile  by changing the text in that image. I think I have something called sixth sense to have choosen your favourite colours. Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

I saw that post, your blog is so creative. I loved it. thanks so sweet you have 6th, 7th, and 10th sense too :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

You made my day.............! Not only smile.......I am so happy.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

In response to your question there, I am free right now and my college hasn't yet started. I would be attending the first class of my engineering course on the 21st of this month. Excited about it and at the same time confused too!

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

that image is an example of nice creativity, ranjith! really wonderful :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

That's cool Ranjith...........Engineering is really nice. why are you confused? 

@Abhi........ya really so creative. I have saved it. @Ranjith - Make it copyright protected 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks abhi Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Mohini What copyright protection are you referring to?

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

copyright photo, add watermark 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Congragulations Mohini on successfully completing one year of blogging. Hope that your blog celebrates many more wonderful birthdays. 

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thank you Thank you thank you thank you.........Ranjith...........so sweet of you! SmileSmileSmile

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
12 years ago

Happy Blog Birthday

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Sujithji..........what a wonderful cake.....it is really so sweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt! 

I have no words to thank you .........but still emotions have to be limited in words so Thank you so much..........SmileSmileSmile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hmmmm...Yummmmmyyyy!!! Cant wait any longer to have my share Money mouth

Vyshnavi
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!  Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Yummmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy! dont wait coz it's already late.

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Happy Birthday to your Blog Mohini :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Monica............thank you soooooooooooooooooooo Muchhhhhhhhhhhh Smile

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

Woohoo! Congratulations mohiniji on one year of superb blogging ! A very nice gesture there from @simran and @geeta singh. Loved the post :)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Abhi.......thankkkkkkkkkkkkkk you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread