Viprav Anand would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.vipravanand.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 27

Please review my blog about my random thoughts

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

As titles 'Random Thoughts', my blog is in true essense that . I try to talk sense, without sounding too big for my age.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: topic was not proper...
Replies 1 to 15 of 15
Deep, mindstirring write-ups. Well researched posts. Keep it up.
Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

thanks sir...

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dear Viprav,

Your content is like biriyani, with a lot of scpice and many ingredients..a tasty biriyani

Mention what the blog all about.

Add a subscribe me widget

Blog more

Keep blogging

Please visit my site - https://www.investmentbazar.com and provide a review

Ishita Sharma

www.investmentbazar.com

Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

thanks ishita.. visited ur blog.. seems a bit technical... m not much into finance...

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

please see my latest post...  http://vipravanand.blogspot.com/2011/11/nothingness.html  .. the first chapter of the book that i intend to write..

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Viprav - You write so well .. how old are you ?? i am super-impressed boy ... write on !! 

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

@Sangeeta thanks maam.. i m 20.. technically no more a teenager... but most of the post were written when i was still in my teens.. thanks again for the encouragement..

Avra Kay
Avra Kay
from Chennai
12 years ago
Hi Viprav.. you have a nice blog thr and a good writing style and you touch both fiction and non-fiction real topics. Great! :) Its an easily readable blog and not cluttered... a good thing. You can add more widgets though - like the 'share by fb, twitter, email' widget, 'follow by email' widget - gets more traffic for ur site. Also, let ur labels show - sometimes readers might wanna choose based on topic and not necessarily browse the entire blog. There r other blogger widgets tht u can use - 'Popular posts' etc. Do give a shot to more 'sharing' widgets to increase traffic to ur blog! Great work - keep it going. Happy blogging! :)
Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

@Dee thanks... would try and implement ur suggestions... havent really explored the features of bloogger.com site...

Preeti Sharma
Preeti Sharma
from New Delhi
12 years ago

A very clean blog. You might want to make it a bit interactive for the readers. It puts up a nice impression. Personally speaking, the presentation is AS important as the content. Good luck! :)

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

@preeti... yeah i realise the need to make over my blog...been writing with the same template since 5 yeras... next post will be my 25th.. so will probably glam up my blog and add some new gadgets... thanks for the review..

Ashwani Kumar
Ashwani Kumar
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi Viprav

I went through your blog. The content is quite practical and thought provoking. Though I do not agree to your views about luck and perfectionism the content is quite good.You should consider writing more regularly and good luck with your book :)and remember you can make your own luck :)

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
12 years ago

I completely respect our difference of opinion... thats what keeps us going...  thanks for the comprehensive review and wishes.... i am not frequentl, partially because my engineering studies doent allow me clot-free time( we have tests almost every 2nd day in BITS Pilani)... but that,  i realise is not a fair excuse..... i dont write abt personal events, so find it hard to come up with topics to write about.. will write fiction a lot more now... will try to write more frequently.....thanks again for the  review..

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
11 years ago

Back to blogging after 9 months.. please give a read... feedback please..

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
11 years ago

My new post " A Journey through Self". Please review it.

Viprav Anand
Viprav Anand
from Pilani
11 years ago

Please review my latest post "Things I Taught Myself"