agentgreenglass would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.agentgreenglass.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 31

tell the agent what you think

agentgreenglass
agentgreenglass
from mumbai
15 years ago

hey... do check out my blog. it deals with double identity. crisis. confusion. body issues. love. men. women. secrets. friends. work. happiness. parents. and lots of fiction in between. 

would love to know what you think.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Great stuff! When are you planning to write a novel. Be sure to give signed copies of that too IndiBlogger members Smile. Photograph at top catches immediate attention.

Just a suggestion - bring introduction at the top. It is good to introduce yourself in the begining.

Keep blogging.

agentgreenglass
agentgreenglass
from mumbai
15 years ago

wheeeeheeee... i'm doing cartwheels.

adesh, kadambari and sachin...thank you so much. you guys are so encouraging. i was hoping someone says nice things : )

thanks adesh, for the tip about the introduction. will work on it today at work. heh heh.

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
15 years ago

what a head space image.... :O

make it more vibrant..if a blog is dull ...very few people go through it...though ur contents are too catchy( like the second from the top..lol) ..only if they had been posted even with a small pic ..they catch immediate attention...and since u update regularly....I guess i will follow urs closely

left a comment there too.....

agentgreenglass
agentgreenglass
from mumbai
15 years ago

hey sourish,

thanks for the feedback. i'm going to take this picture thing seriously. in fact, even i've been thinking pictures would be good. would break the monotony of text.

ya, and thanks for the encouragement and the comment dude : )