monideepa sahu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.monideepa.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my blog on literature, art and culture.

monideepa sahu
monideepa sahu
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. Musings from an eccentric human being, author, mother and pacifist. I love literature and art and loads of other things too.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: more clarity
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
monideepa sahu
monideepa sahu
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks for dropping by at my blog, Sameer. But your comment on needing a dictionary and 'high standard' worries me. It's written in simple English, though maybe there's a lot of text. All the best

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Namaste Monideepa ji Smile Here's my points for your wonderful blog...

• The name is very interesting.. so is the header, but it is a little less wide, doesn't occupy the length of the blog, so it seems a little incomplete perhaps. Maybe you can use photoshop to add a light blue part on its right, and in that plain part, you can put your blog title "Moni's Nook" Smile then you can use the header instead of the title rather than below it.
  • The sidebar is very wide. It takes away from the blog post in itself I feel Undecided maybe you can reduce its width in the template designer, giving your wonderfully written posts more space. In the sidebar, people look for (acc to me), in this order - Followers widget, Profile, Archive, Labels Cloud (if there). The others, like your fav. posts, or blog roll, reviews, etc  can come after these 4 in an order you feel is priority.
  • I saw now the entire template, and to add on to above point, u can use a single sidebar layout (second one in template designer>layout, currently its set to third one)
  • Your posts are beautiful... please, you can use "justify" alignment rather than left.. would give it a fullness. Maybe the Georgia font too in 14 or 16 px.. Would increase its appeal.. You're right of course, its quite simple.. but the beauty of their content does leave one staggered at times I feel. Smile

Preeti Sharma
Preeti Sharma
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Colourful and vibrant. The english is not too tough for an average reader. Loved it. Good luck! :)

monideepa sahu
monideepa sahu
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks for your suggestions and encouragement, Vinay and Preeti.

@Vinay: I'm technically challenged, but will try to figure out how to incorporate some of your helpful suggestions :-)