Ente Novukal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ente-novukal.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Pls take a minute to review Ente Novukal..

Ente Novukal
Ente Novukal
from Kottayam
12 years ago

എന്‍റെ നോവുകള്‍

ഏകാന്ത സന്ധ്യകളില്‍ പ്രിയപ്പെട്ടവരുടെ ഓര്‍മ്മകള്‍, വേര്‍പാടുകള്‍, ആ ശൂന്യത നിങ്ങളുടെ ഹൃദയത്തെ തരളിതമാക്കിയിട്ടുണ്ടെങ്കില്‍... എന്‍റെ നോവുകള്‍ നിങ്ങള്‍ക്കായി സമര്‍പ്പിക്കുന്നു...

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Before I start with the review, let me say this - you could have given the above description in english, so that others will be able to read your english posts and give you a review. I just read "Sanchari" - brilliant brilinat poem. ithrayum vakchathuryam njan sadharana bloggersil kandittilla. Now let me just give my feedback.

1. The theme of the blog- it's kinda followed most commonly. Go for some variety. Add some colours in there.

2. You can start a facebook promo page for your blog and add the widget in your blog, so that the readers can like and share it. That will increase the popularity of your blog. Also add some other widgets like popular posts, page views etc. You can check my blog for all that.

3. The area of the post is kinda confined to a small width in the entire area. Make it wider. You can redistribute the widgets on either sides of the post. That way, the posts will be centralized.

4. The photos you have used - if they are not yours then give due courtesy to avoid some problems.

5. You could give a bot more about you in the blog.

Your poems are really good. My mom is a malayalam teacher, may be that's why I can appreciate them like this. Keep writing more :)

-Devan

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

bit* not bot. sorry, my bad.

Ente Novukal
Ente Novukal
from Kottayam
12 years ago

Thanx a lot Devan for ur prompt review. Im a newbie in blogging nd im trying to improve my blogs. I have made a few changes as u have suggested. Hoping to learn more marketing tricks from u..