Mallikarjun would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://webskit.com ]

Please review my blog. Suggestions are welcome !

Mallikarjun
Mallikarjun
from Pune
12 years ago

WebsKit.com is a blog based on web development. In this blog, the author is covering all the things related to web development. The blog will teach you the languages like HTML, PHP and JavaScript from basic to Advanced. It also guides you about "how tos" and provides you some tutorials regarding web development.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: do not receiving any reviews
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

This should be good.

I want to learn PHP so i am your exact target audience:).

Layout is good,clean and easy on the eyes so no reviews on that.

So here is what as a reader i want from a site

1. I need series, all posts of PHP grouped together if possible. Something like CHapter 1,2 ,3.I am ok with seeing all posts the way you show but would love to see them stringed together also.I need to know where to start

2.I need complete working code all the time .I love that you have code snippet inserted.

3.I need the language to be simple and easy. More bullet points than paragraphs. I can see that at some places you tend to get repetitive and i loose focus. Maybe elook at grammer

4.One problem with programming blogs is our nouns are verbs in english language. Make sure you mark them

example: A for loop is different from while because while has condition check at the end .

Any programmer can make sense but any newbiew would be flabbargasted ,it seems nonsense.

Write like this

A 'for' loop is different from 'while' because 'while' has condition check at the end

SO here are my two cents.