B.Jacob would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.actspot.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 62

Would appreciate a feedback on my Inspirational and Motivational blog

B.Jacob
B.Jacob
from Pune
11 years ago

This blog focuses on giving Inspirational and Motivational inputs that would enable the reader to be inspired to attempt and make a positive change in their life. Currently the blog features a 'different quote in each post' and the nuances of the quote is explained in around 400-500 words. More importantly there are Action Points at the end that enables the reader to put into practice the learning from the blog contents.

Since a wide vocabulary is used in the blog post, readers keen on improving their English language skills would find the contents equally beneficial.

Your feedback and review of the contents would help me be motivated to post more frequently and also assist in further improving the quality of the blogs.

Thank you for taking time out to give your valuable feedback.

B.Jacob

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: a
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Janani
Janani
from New York
11 years ago

just now read ur site and commented on it even liked itSmile I just loved the way u have written abt our old time embarrasment in life,took me through a small journey and loved the way u have suggested the positive actions to be followed later without getting more upset abt it.

B.Jacob
B.Jacob
from Pune
11 years ago

Janani thank you for taking time out to give your feedback on my blog. I also appreciate your comment in the blog post itself and particularly liked the way you connected the contents of the post with your own personal experience. I look forward to your feedback in future too.

Regards

Jacob